It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Eight.

Another chapter for you guys!

I have to say thank you to EVERYONE who commented on the last chapter. You all made my day.

Can someone make me a banner?

I love seeing the work you all do. (If you can make book covers/banners)

Comment!!!

Vote!!!!

Share!!!!

**************************************************************************************************

Rosa’s POV:

The feeling came back to my fingers first. It was a tingling sensation. You know like the prickles you get from pins and needles? Yeah that. Then it creeped up the rest of my body. I opened my eyes slowly, the light was really bright and it took me a few minutes to adjust to it. I groaned, my whole body was stiff. How long have I been out? I sat up and braced my hand against my stomach. I looked round the room; cards littered the table as did a few ‘get well’ balloons. I slowly inched myself of the bed. I really need a shower…

Jai’s POV:

I was making my way to Rosa’s room now. Her parents have decided to take turns in visiting her. They also had decided to get a private room for her. Stopping outside her room I took a few deep breaths and gripped the bunch of flowers. Opening it slightly I was surprised when Rosa wasn’t in her bed.

“Nurse?” I asked one going past. “Do you know where Rosa is?” She frowned deeply.

“No sir.”

“She’s not in her room?”

“What!?” Panic laced her voice.

She rushed into the room just as the bathroom door opened.

“Miss Jonnes?” The nurse asked.

“Yes?”

“When did you wake up?”

“About twenty minutes ago. I needed to freshen up.”

“Oh okay. Please sit back on the bed. The doctor will be here any minute.”

She shrugged her shoulders and sat on the bed.

“How’re you feeling?” I asked.

“Fine.”

“Rosa… we need to talk.” She opened her mouth to answer back when Doctor Knight came through the doors.

“Hello Miss Jonnes. You don’t know how glad I am to be able to speak to you finally.” She smiled in response. “Has anyone told you what happened?”

“I know I’m pregnant.” Silence filled the room. I diverted my eyes to the doctor. He kept his expression neutral.

“Miss Jonnes… there is something I need to tell you.” He shifted his eyes to mine. “There was some… complications”

“What happened?” lines appeared in her forehead.

“The placenta had somehow become detached from the womb…” he trailed off looking unsure. “And you miscarriaged.” Rosa’s hand went to her stomach. “But there is some good news though Miss Jonnes, with some time and rest you will be able to conceive naturally.”