It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Four

Because her comment made me laugh so much!

So sorry it took so long!!!!! I've had a really busy week!

So thank you for being patient!

Read / Vote / Comment!

*************************************************************************

Rosa’s POV:

One week later:

I was sat in front of my vanity mirror. I was wrapped in a towel and I had just finished my hair. It was straight as a pin and I had just added some clip in extensions to make it look thicker. I had dark blue eye shadow lining my eyes and had eye liner that flicked out at the ends. I had put some clear lip gloss on. Taking the towel off my body I pulled on the matching set of yellow underwear on. Pulling out a pair of dark blue demin jeans I slipped them on. I laced up my boots and tucked my jeans in them.  I pulled out a tight fitting tank top in purple and pulled out a small cardigan to match. Even though it was September now it was still warm enough outside not to wear a coat. Looking at myself in the full length mirror I sighed. Why am I doing this? I didn’t want any attention on me today. It was a good thing I had perfected the art of makeup years ago. If you looked closely enough (and I mean if you got up in my face type of looking) you’d be able to see the bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep. I couldn’t sleep, every time I closed my eyes I saw him and her together. It physically made me want to throw up. I sighed again.

It was the first day back of the new school year. I was praying that I wasn’t near... Robins. I closed my eyes as the tears threatened to fall. I grabbed my sunglasses from the side and slid them on. 

I soon got to the university. Pulling into a space I took a minute to look round. It all looked the same. The buildings the same red colour, the doors a horrible shade of gray. A large grass area was behind me that had a fountain and benches supposedly for students to sit down during the summer to ‘study’.

Everything looked the same.

Then why do I feel like everything’s changed?

I gripped my books and stepped out of my car.

I was making my way towards the double doors when I heard my name being called.

“Rosa!” I ignored the voice and kept my eyes straight ahead. “Rosa! Hey!” a hand gripped my elbow and spun me round. Spinning on the spot I met Nathan’s face. He smiled. I tried my best to smile back; I think it came out more as a grimace.

“Are you okay?” he asked the smile fading from his face. I tried smiling again and felt a rush of relief when I felt my muscles co-operate.

“Yeah I’m fine…” I hesitated for a second before changing the subject. “So did you ask Lisa?” I was hoping it would work. His eyes brightened.

“Yeah! We’re hoping to get married next summer!” this time my smile was more genuine.

“Wow… that quick?”

“Yeah, Lisa is already in full swing. Her, mine and Lisa’s mother are already looking at venues and everything. I have no say apparently. I just have to turn up on the day in my suit.” His smile was a joking one. “So have you seen the class line up yet?”