It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Four

I'm not going to put a long message. Just please read it.
You guys have to tell me what you think seriously. It was hard to write this chapter because of the end. Just read it please.

Read. Vote. Comment.

****************************************************************************************************************

Jai’s POV:

I was sat on my chair in my office at the university; I was marking all the papers from the last year. This was all going towards their grades. I had been doing this all weekend. I ran my fingers through my hair, it needed a cut.

Looking at the clock it said 16:54, putting the pen down I stretched. The bones in my arms and shoulders cracked. I had been marking since nine this morning! Each paper was approximately twelve pages each. And in a class of thirty plus it’s taking a long time! I had three more papers to mark. The phone rang answering it I heard Claire say hello.

“Hey Claire. What’s up?” I had barely seen her over the weekend. I had been so busy marking that I had barely spent any time at home.

“I was wondering when you’re coming home? Your mother is bringing them back at 6ish. I was thinking we could go out for something to eat?”

“I’ll be home soon. I’m just going to finish this one and then I’ll be on my home. My mom’s probably already fed them so they won’t need food.”

“I suppose so. Okay then I’ll see you soon… bye”

“Bye Claire.” Putting the phone back on the hook I sat back in my chair. I had finished the paper. So I didn’t know why I had lied to her about it. When we were in the room together it was so awkward, we had nothing to speak about. Only the kids. I couldn’t speak to Claire about my classes. She would always get paranoid about any girl I’d mention. Claire didn’t work; she had a part time job in Manchester but gave that up when she moved down to London. And as far as I knew she hadn’t been looking since then. And the worst part was? I couldn’t stop thinking about Rosa. I was such a dick. I had basically fucked her and then never spoke to her again. I felt like a total douche. A few times I had picked up the phone. But the same thought always came into my head. What would I say? Hi…um…so did you take the morning after pill? I believed that she would. I couldn’t imagine Rosa getting pregnant or anything if she could help it. I ran my hand through my hair again. When had my life got so complicated?! All I had ever wanted was to have a family of my own. Why had everything turned out this way?! Why couldn’t I just leave her be!? I sighed. I had gone over this a hundred times in my head. Each time I never came up with an answer.

Packing away the papers in my bag, I sighed. This was so hard, I wanted to tell Claire. I almost had. But every time I opened my mouth something had stopped me. And now three weeks later, it was getting harder and harder to tell her. My mom had tried to speak to me a few times about how I was feeling but I didn’t want to talk about it. How could I? She always asking how I felt about it, about Rosa. How could I answer that when I didn’t know myself? I sat at my desk again. It was so hard. I was so confused. I definitely felt something more than attraction to Rosa. I closed my eyes. I thought back to that night. I could remember exactly what her skin had felt on mine, her lips. I shuddered. Standing up I left that thought at my chair. Leaving my office I rushed down the hall.

*&*

The car slammed shut, I heard two excited voices before the door was flung open.