It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Fourteen

And leileluv! Because you both just help me with your comments! <3

Okay, it look me a little longer with this chapter than what I would've liked.

I got the first 3/4 down no problem. I just did not know how to end it! *Does a angry face*

I do like how I ended it. I think it fits.

Lemme know what you think!!!!

READ/VOTE/COMMENT!!!!!!!

Kerry_x

******************************************************************************************************

Jai’s POV:

 I took a step back, I looked at her. Rosa’s face was impassive. She didn’t move, just tilted her head to the right. 

“So you choose not to do anything?” I didn’t say anything. “It’s fine Jai…” she took a step back and went back to her wardrobe. Pulling more things out she slipped her robe off and started trying outfits again. The voice in my head was shouting at me, asking me what I was doing. Here I was standing in my students room while she was in her underwear. It was all kinds of wrong.

“Ah Jai Robins. The model husband and father. Loves his wife and children…” she said mockingly, “yet lusts after his 18 year old student… doesn’t life just turn out the way you want it?” she looked at me. “Isn’t that right Jai?” she turned fully towards me. “Ever the faithful husband. Tied to a woman who drives you away with her insecurities.”

Anger was seeping into my body. Walking towards her, I stopped just short of her. My hands were shaking.

“What Jai? Getting angry are we? Finally getting a reaction am I? Why? Is it because I’m telling the truth? Or is it because I said something about your darling Claire?”

I wanted to shut her up. I don’t know if it was because she was right or was it because of Claire.

“Shut up Rosa.”

“Finally he says something!” she clapped her hands together. “Why should I?”

She had now stepped forward; her body was directly in front of mine now. Her face was in mine. Her eyes were flashing with anger. “Why should I Jai? Because I’m 18? Because I sleep around? For fuck sake Jai. Don’t you get it?! I’m 18 and I can see the problems in your marriage! And I’m a girl who’s had one relationship! When I was like 15!!”

I looked into her face and I lost control. The anger had built up, and it was finally at its peak. Reaching forward I grabbed her body and crushed it to mine. I wound my hand in her hair.

I kissed her.

I fucking kissed her.

This kiss was completely different from our last kiss. There had been something in that. But compared to this it was like kissing an ice cube. At that moment, I didn’t care that she was my student. That I could lose my job over this. That Claire was just a couple of feet below us. I just didn’t care. My fingers burned slightly of where they touched her skin. Without breaking the kiss I picked her up, automatically Rosa wrapped her legs round my waist. She tugged on my shirt and the buttons on my shirt was undone and pushed it away from my chest. We somehow made it to her bed. Laying her down I pressed our bodies together. I don’t know how long we kissed for, but I needed to breathe. Breaking the kiss, the impact of what I’ve done hit me. I had cheated. Again. Quickly getting up of her I backed away to the door. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Rosa propped herself on her elbows and looked at me.