It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twelve

This is a filler chapter. Just to let you all know :)
It's a short one. I sat down and wrote all this at my sisters while I house sat.
So it's okay-ish. Next chapter should be better! I'm bringing Jai back into it ;)

I think I may know the answer but I need to know. Who are you rooting for?

Jai / Blake?

Let me know what you think!?

And of the story? Do you like the way I write it? Any ideas that you would like for me to try and put it?

Let me know in a comment / message or whatever! :D

Thank you all!

Read/Vote/Comment!

Kerry_x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been three weeks since I had made the agreement with Blake. The campaign from babycham was released a week ago. It was placed in magazines, newspapers and of course the TV ad had been shared on multiple television channels. My profile as a model had grown since it had been released. The last campaign never had a TV ad. Blake was now on the map.

I had seen him five times over the last three weeks. And every time he seemed to get better. He always took me out to a dinner or a movie beforehand. I think it made him feel better, that he didn’t feel like he was taken advantage of me or something. We spoke then and he was like a good friend now. One that I could have a decent conversation but at the end of the night we would have sex, it was like we was in a relationship, but in reality we was just friends with benefits.

Like I said it had been a week since the campaign had been released, and Blake and my self’s profile had started to build. The day before yesterday I was looking through Heat magazine and flicked to a page and it was a picture of me and Blake from the last time I had saw him. We were out at the cinemas, ironically seeing ‘Friends with Benefits’ and it was us just exiting. Blake had his arm round my shoulders, pulling me closer to his arm. It was close to freezing point and all I had on was a flimsy jacket. From the way the image had been shot we did look very much like a ‘couple’. My mum when she knew my photograph was going to be in the magazines had ran out and bought every single one she could. And that included Heat. She had seen the image and rang me in a fit of happiness.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were with someone? Especially the guy who you did the photo-shoot with!? He’s so handsome! You finally listened to what I said and found someone!!” She proceeded at that point to break into tears. Leaving my dad to speak to me.

“So when are you bringing him up?”

“What?”

“When are you bringing Blake Ryan home to meet your old dad? Now you’ve met someone I need to make sure he’s right for you.” I had flushed red at that. My dad was being so over protective. I was nearing my 19th birthday for goodness sake! And we weren’t even fucking together! But how could you tell your parents that he wasn’t your boyfriend. But basically your fuck buddy?

So here I was. Sitting in my car waiting for Blake, my dad had refused to let me of the phone until I agreed to bring him up this weekend. I had phoned Blake later to tell him and didn’t even seem fazed about it. All he simple said was