It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Six

Another chapter for you guys!!!

Please comment on this chapter! Let me know what you think of it!

I found it hard to write the ending of this chapter. But you'll all understand when you read it.

Anyway.

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Vote :)

Kerry_x

******************************************************************************

Rosa’s POV:

I stood on a ladder hanging up a huge banner outside in the back garden. The pool was filled and the garden furniture was out and ready for the adults that was coming.

“Have you tied that yet Rosa?” My dad called from the bottom of the ladder.

“Yeah almost!” I called back. With a final tug I secured it. Smiling at my handiwork I climbed down to be met with my dad’s fingers on my waist helping me down. I smiled a thanks to my dad and moved to go round him.

“Are you okay Rosa?” his eyes creased in worry.

“Of course I am dad. Why?”

“You just look really pale”

“I’m fine dad. Honest.”

“Only if you’re sure honey.” I kissed his cheek and went into the kitchen to help my mum finish the food. I spreaded butter on bread and helped cut them into triangles. It was a cold buffet and my dad was doing burgers and sausages and everything on the barbeque.

“So what did you bring Oliver and Hayden for their birthday?”

“I got Hayden that doll she wanted from Harrods and Oliver games from the video game stores.” The doll Hayden wanted cost quite a bit. But I knew how much she wanted it. Hayden wasn’t really one to throw a tantrum or demand anything but I had saw it in her face when we were shopping a few months ago. She didn’t ask for it. I smiled to myself. I couldn’t wait to see her face. My grandparents were out with them. They had said they were taking them for ‘a surprise birthday breakfast’ which was code for ‘we’ll take them off your hands while you get the party ready.’

For the next twenty minutes me and my mother made small talk, I had missed these little random talks with her. It sometimes made me wish I stayed in Manchester and went to university. Almost.

“Did you hear?”

“Hear what?”

“That Jai and Claire are divorced?” Surprise filtered through. How the hell does she know?

“Really?”

“Yeah. Apparently they’ve been having problems for a while, Claire was getting really paranoid about someone and in the end Jai left her.”

“Wow…”

“I know right! I feel sorry for those two kids.”

“Yeah me too.”

“I’m glad their coming today.”

“What?” Panic filled my body this time. My hands started shaking and I found myself short of breath.

“Yeah, Melissa is bringing them.” I let out a deep breath at that. “She wanted them away from all the drama for one day.”

“Yeah…”