It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Five

A/N: THERES MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER! SO PLEASE DON'T GET OFFENDED!

VOTE/COMMENT! PLEASEEE!!  WOULD LOVE IT!

I'M THINKING ABOUT PUTTING THIS UP FOR THE WATTY AWARD? WHAT YOU THINKK?? LEMME KNOWW! :)

Love youu! x

-- Rosa’s POV

 After Jai and his family left, I went up to my room. Closing the door behind me, I smiled. I was playing a game with him now. The question is, can he keep up with me?

I know I sound awful. But the game had already started before I found out that he was married and I’m not one to back away from a game. Its part of my nature. I looked into the mirror; the dark hair was going to take some getting use too. I opened my wardrobe and pulled out a photo album from my top shelf, opening to the middle of the book, I saw all my old modelling pictures. There was one where I was naked, only covered in body paint. My hair was piled on my hair, my eyes were enhanced slightly to make them stand out against the green of the paint, and I was holding a bottle in my hand. It was for an energy drink company. This campaign had gone nationwide. I tell you that it was embarrassing when looking through a magazine and you see yourself in a campaign. Especially when you see loads of people with the same magazine. Another was where it was for babycham shoes. It was me sat on a stool with a load of other models and the whole thing of it was me to be the only one to be wearing ‘unique’ shoes. They were bright blue with different colour animals and shapes on them. Everyone else in the image was wearing plain shoes and they were looking envious. I smiled again, it was weird to think that this was only just a year ago. And yet they were still being used. The campaigns were supposed to be renewed this year and babycham have already said they want me to do it. The energy drink company? I wasn’t 100% on them yet. They were doing auditions and my manager wanted me to do it, but the hours it took to get ready were really bad. And then how long it took to get it off was ridiculous. I closed my eyes and lay back. I did enjoy modelling, but I loved university. I still had no idea what I wanted to do after it. I chose biology because it was something to challenge myself with. When people saw me, especially after they’ve seen me in the magazines they think I’m stupid. When they found out that I did biology at London University they looked at me like I was an alien. Yes I have the looks but I also have the smarts. I slowly fell asleep to the sound of my mother bringing the twins to bed.

-- The next Monday

I arrived back in London. Climbing the small stairs towards my apartment, I had missed it. I loved my family but I couldn’t stand being with them for more than a few days. The twins drove me insane and so did my mom. The only sane person was my dad, and even then he was a little crazy. Unlocking the door, I picked up the mail. Bill. Bill. Bill, oh wait, an actual letter? I opened it and saw it was from babycham, it read:

Hello Rosa,

We are writing to you because the campaign is due to be renewed and we would love for you to do it again. So if you could come to the studio from last year we would gladly start it then and there. You will we paid handsomely for you time and we hope that you can make it.

Thanks, Christopher Dinks.

 I already knew about the contract and have already said yes to it. So why they was sending me a letter about it? Weirdoes. I sighed to myself. Pulling my suitcase to my room I started to unload and sort into washing. These tasks were too tedious. They drove me insane.

After a few hours it started to get late. My watch read at 19:49. Hmm, should I go out tonight? Yes I will. I hadn’t had sex with anyone since that kid from the start of the week before. I needed a good night of just pure sex. No talking, just dancing, drinking and then going back to either theirs or mine. I started to get ready, I chose a dress by Rare, and it was white, in a sailor type of style. It was almost skin tight. It made my breasts look AMAZING! I grinned to myself. Definitely going to pull tonight.