Chapter 3: Destination

Heya Everyone!

Since summer break has begun, I'm going to be updating and adding new parts to this story daily (hopefully!) so stay tuned!

The story may seem a bit slow right now, but I promise a lot of Major OTP Moments happen, and it gets pretty good. Anyways, Enjoy!

~Haazzel10
——————————————————————————-

~Natsu's POV~

After we got off the bus and got our luggage, we were met by the staff and they showed us our floors in the hotel by bus groups. There were four rooms on each floor. Two rooms were facing each other on one end of the floor and on the other end of the floor were two other rooms facing each other.

Mira explained that for each bus group, the females would take one room, and the males would take the one facing the females room. And so on the opposite side of the floor level, a different bus group would be staying. Other than sharing floors, the two groups would be completely seperate.

This meant I had to be in the same room as Ice Freak.

Great.

When we got to our floor, Gajeel thrust open the door to our room. As soon as we entered, we were in awe. This room was amazing! To one side of the room lay a beautiful gourmet kitchen.

Right in the middle was a living room, with big sofas, a flat screen TV, and a glass table in the middle. That was going to be broken in no time...

Leading upstairs was a winding staircase, that would lead to our bedrooms. We each got our own rooms. Sweet.

I ran upstairs into my room and unpacked. We would be here a for a few days, may as well get comfy. Jumping onto the bed, I tucked my hands behind my  head and stared at the ceiling, remembering the bus ride.

Lucy had someone that seemed special to her and she never told me. The thought made my stomach twist for some reason. But I couldn't worry about that now, I had to focus on beating that ice cubed freak at training.
——————————————————————————-

~Erza's POV~

As we entered our room, we saw a beautiful layout in front of us, one that I assumed was similar to the boy's room.

Without wasting any time, everyone rushed to their rooms and settled down. Afterwards, we all gathered downstairs. As we were sitting down, watching a show on the TV, a hologram suddenly popped out. It was of Master Makorov!

He laughed wholeheartedly. "Surprised you didn't I you trouble makers!" He seemed pretty pleased with himself. "Anyways I have news about the next few days. Starting in thirty minutes, your training will begin. Be downstairs, at the beach side by 1:30 PM! No time to relax. These next few days won't be a blast."

With that, the hologram disappeared.

Even though I was to be one of the trainers, I wasn't quite sure what the training would consist of because Master had yet to tell us.

The girls jumped out of their seats to get ready, not wanting to be late. I knew the punishment that the Master would give for being late, and it was enough to convince me to run to my bedroom.

A few minutes later, the girls rushed downstairs, looking about frantically.

"Make sure you have your keys!" Mira announced.

I noticed Lucy bite back a curse as she ran upstairs again and reappeared a few moments later with her keys around her finger. Once everyone had double checked that they had their keys, we rushed out of our rooms only to see the boys do the same. Apparently they had gotten the same message.

We glanced at each other just for a second and then sprinted down to the beach side. I felt the sun warming my face as I drew closer and closer to the ocean. I could now hear the waves of the ocean, and smell the fresh sea breeze. Despite the urgency I felt, the thought of being here made me smile.

But my smile wavered when I finally reached our meeting spot and noticed a figure with blue hair sitting on a nearby rock, talking to our Master. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Jellal?!" I yelled, confused.

"Erza, it's good to see you."

Jellal smiled at me and I thought that I would faint right there.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mhmm Jellal makes an entrance! All the more fun for us!

The next chapter awaits you...

~Haazzel10