Chapter 29: Morning Plans

Hey everyone!~

So, recently, I've been really busy with school and stuff. But, I'm not going to use that as an excuse to update late. Nope, I'm having  way too much fun writing this story for that!

Anyways, let's get to the actual chapter!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV~

"Coffee or juice?" Lisanna asked me.

"After last nights' events, coffee will do just fine, thanks," I answered, with a half-smile.

"Juvia can't even compile what happened last night." Juvia shook her head.

"Neither can I," Levy agreed.

"At least we know we have Mira to thank for it." I glared at the white-headed Mage who was smiling, probably recalling the events that took place the night before.

"Oh, you're most welcome," Mira said, with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I don't think she'd give up till she got what she wanted. And what she wanted, unfortunately, involved all of us.

"Since we're already on the topic, are you and Jellal officially a couple now, Erza?" Levy asked, smirking.

Erza spit out her coffee, spraying the carpet. "W-What?"

"Jellal said he likes you," Levy reminded her.

"He said that I was his first crush, not his current," Erza corrected.

"Really Erza? Do I have to spell it out for you? I thought you were smarter than these people," Mira complained, gesturing towards us.

"Gee, thanks for the support Mira," I said, sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Spell what out for me?" Erza asked, clearly confused.

"I feel bad for Jellal," Mira sympathized, ignoring me.

"Why?" Erza asked.

"Because he likes someone so dense."

"Who does he like?"

We all, not including a very confused Erza, face-palmed, shook our heads and sighed.

Poor Jellal.

"W-What?" Erza looked around.

"Never mind Erza, you'll figure it out," Levy assured her.

"Speaking of couples, what did you talk to Evyn about last night?" Lisanna asked, handing me my coffee.

I thanked her, thinking back to my conversation with Evyn.

-Flashback-

I followed Evyn out of the room, and into our floor's lobby. He gestured for me to take a seat on the sofa, and so I did.

I turned to face him. "So what do you need to talk about?"

"First of all, is everything okay? You seem a little different," Evyn asked, a concerned look on his face.

"I-I'm fine. Perfectly fine," I assured him, even though I was in no way fine.

"You sure?"

No.

"Yeah." I nodded, mustering up a small smile to seem more convincing.

Although he still seemed uncertain, he didn't push the topic any further, which I was very grateful for.