Chapter 48: Make Ups & Stuffed Animals

Hey everyone!

Okay so I have a question for everyone because I'm a curious person. I wanna know how you discovered Fairy Tail.

For me, my friends practically forced me to watch it, with threats if I didn't, and so two summers ago, I finally started watching it and I finished all the episodes (there were like around 195 at the time) in like a week.

Was I obsessed with it? Just a little bit. Did I do anything else besides watch the episodes? Nope, not really.

So yeah; thanks to my friends who threatened me to watch it, you are awesome!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Natsu's POV~

I was sitting down on the seat, staring down at the fire engulfing my hands. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

Lucy hadn't spoken to me since yesterday. Every time I tried to talk to her, she magically got work to do, or a reason to get away from me.

Plan A had failed, but that's why we had made backup. Strangely enough, Mira wasn't phased by the failure; it was almost as if everything was going as planned for her.

I had to get Lucy to talk to me, or this next plan would also fail. That was the very reason that I was sitting here, in a coffee shop, only on Mira's orders.

Yeah I didn't make this plan up either. It was all the Matchmaker's plan.

I looked around and spotted them. I waved at Erza and Jellal, who saw me and smiled. As they came into view, I saw a pouting Lucy who was being pulled by Erza.

When she saw me, a range of emotions flashed across her face, but she settled on a subtle look.

"You never told me he was going to be here, Erza," Lucy complained.

Erza shrugged. "Mira's orders."

"Since when do you listen to Mira?" Lucy asked.

"Since what she says actually makes sense," Erza answered.

"Okay fine whatever, but you cannot force me to sit here," Lucy said.

"Do you really believe that Lucy? Because I think we both know that I can," Erza said, folding her arms across her chest.

The two had a staring contest but finally, Lucy threw her arms up and groaned,"Fine!"

Erza smiled at her victory, pushed Lucy into the seat in front of me, and then turned to Jellal who was standing there with an amused smile.

"Well we should get going, the others are probably waiting," Erza said.

"Wait, you guys aren't staying here with us?" Lucy asked.

"Of course not! We're meeting up with the others and exploring this area a bit," Erza said, smiling at us.

Lucy looked like she was going to protest, but I guess that she decided against it.

"Whatever, have fun I guess," Lucy muttered.

"Sure, see you two later!" Jellal exclaimed, wrapping his hand around Erza's and leading her out of the cafe.

Lucy looked at me, her eyes blazing with anger.

"Was this your plan?" she asked.

"What? No, of course not! This was all Mira," I answered.