Chapter 15: Ballroom Dance

Hey everyone!

I checked yesterday, and saw that this story is at over 500 views! Thank you all so much! I love knowing that people enjoy my writing.

And now, let's get on with the story.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Erza's POV~

"Hey Erza, what happened with you and Jellal?" Lucy asked me after I had calmed down.

It was night, and the girls were sitting on the sofa in our resort room.

I sighed and put my hand on my head, my elbow on the top of the sofa. "It's kind of a long story," I said to them.

"We're not going anywhere," Levy smiled.

"Alright so it started on the night you guys were getting your second origins...." I explained to them what had happened that night and how Jellal had lied about having a fiancé and then what had happened at the mall.

"Oh. So that's why you guys were hugging," Lucy said.

"Yep. That's the only reason," I nodded.

"Really? The only reason?" Mira smirked.

I blushed. She looked away. "Yes Mira, the only reason."

Mira laughed and so did everyone else besides me.

"What's so funny?" I asked, confused.

"Erza my dear, it's so obvious that Jellal likes you," Lisanna explained.

"Jellal... Me?" I shook my head. "It's true that we were close when we were younger, but I don't think Jellal would like me."

"Erza, it's obvious to everyone else but you," Lucy told me.

"And what about you Lucy?" I smirked at her, trying to change the subject.

"What about me?" she asked.

"Isn't it obvious that Natsu likes you? But you seem to be the only one not seeing it. And it's also obvious for the rest of you," I told them, looking around.

They all blushed and denied it. And just like that our conversation went on until we decided to get some rest before tomorrow's dance.
-------------------------------------------------

~Normal POV~

While the girls were getting ready, the guys were sitting on the sofa in the ladies room. They were waiting for them to get ready so we could go to The Ball.

After about an hour, the girls started to come out. Wendy came out first. She was wearing a silky purple dress that had ruffles at the bottom, and went down to her knees. She matched it with white sandles, and her hair was curled a little from the bottom.

Juvia was wearing a light blue dress, it was strapless, and went down to her shoes, where it was ruffled. There was a white bow around her waist, and her hair was also curled, but more than Wendy's.

Levy was wearing a white dress. The sleeves went a little below the shoulders. She wore a white skirt, and black high heels.

Mira was wearing a red dress that went down to her knees. It was connected with thin straps on the shoulders. She matched it with black heels. Her hair was down, and it was curled.

Lucy wore a strapless, pink dress that went down to her knees, and ended in ruffles. She had a pink bow around her waist, and wore white heels to match the look. Her hair was done in a simple bun.