Chapter 23: Girls Night Out

Hey everyone!

Okay, I've been having way too much fun writing this story.

Literally all I do is daydream of what's going to happen next in the story, usually tuning out of conversations with basically everyone.

I've learned that that's not always a good thing. Oh well.

On with the story!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gajeel's POV~

"So how'd you get the courage to ask out Mira?" Natsu asked Laxus.

"It's because I'm not a dense idiot like all of you," Laxus scoffed.

"What does that mean?!" Natsu demanded.

"It's means that you're all too stupid to notice what's in front you," Laxus sneered.

"And what exactly may that be Mr. Love Expert?" Gray mocked.

"One: Don't call me that and Two: Figure it out yourself. You were the one that made a move on Juvia." Laxus crossed his left leg over his right and leaned back into his chair.

"I didn't make a move on her, I was helping her!" Gray corrected.

"Mhmmm." Laxus smirked.

"You're turning into Mira. Are you like a spy for her now?" Gray asked.

"I'm not a spy, I'm just loyal to my girlfriend."

"Alright, okay, sure." Nastu jumped onto the couch with a bowl of popcorn.

Laxus glared at Natsu with a deathly look on his face. The fire wizard didn't say anything more on that topic, probably because he decided not to die today. Good choice.

"Actually, if you think about it, Jellal is the one who has made the most progress," Gray pointed out.

It was true. Jellal had hugged Erza and kissed her on the cheek. Yet Erza still hadn't understood.

Sure she was extremely scary but she was also very dense just like the rest of our group.

Of course, I wasn't like that. I knew that Levy didn't like me, and I probably, maybe, sort of, didn't like her.

"Me?! I didn't do anything!" Jellal defended.

"Seriously? You can't be that stupid," I said.

"What did I do?"

I shook my head and sighed. I actually felt bad for Mira because she was about to have such a hard time getting these dense airheads together.

"Hey, let's go see if the girls want to hang out," Gray suggested.

"Why, do you wanna see your girlfriend?" Happy asked, flying above Gray.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Gray yelled.

I could've sworn that I heard him mutter something like, "I wish she was..."

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Gray. Let's go hang out with the girls. It's more fun with them." Natsu agreed.
-----------------------------------------------------

"Girls night out?" I questioned.

"Yep. We decided to have a girls only night out. Mostly to get a break from you guys," Lucy explained.

"Well that hurt," Natsu said as he placed his hand over his heart.

Lucy rolled her eyes and then whispered something to Natsu that I couldn't hear.