Chapter 55: Home

Hey everyone!

Wow. I can't believe we're here. We have finally arrived, and I can't decide whether I'm happy or sad; probably in between.

But anyways, here it is: The final chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV~

I packed the last of my shirts in my suitcase, before zipping it up, and hauling it down the stairs.

"Is that all of them?" Levy asked, placing down a suitcase of her own.

"Yeah," I said. "Just gotta grab my purse."

I jogged up the stairs and into my room, grabbing my purse from the bedside table.

After spending almost a month here, it was kind of sad to leave. But our vacation was over and it was time to get back to work.

I took the necklace that Natsu gave me on my birthday out of my purse, and clasped it around my neck.

I checked in the mirror to make sure it looked okay, the memories coming back to me.

I hung my purse over my shoulder, and looked around my room one last time, before heading back downstairs.

"Is everyone ready?" Mira called, putting on her sunglasses.

"Ready," I announced.

"Almost!" Juvia called from upstairs.

Wendy appeared at my side, with a big smile. "Hi Lucy!"

"Hey Wendy," I replied, with a small smile.

"How are things with Natsu?" she asked.

"Good, how are things with Romeo?" I asked her, with a small smirk.

Wendy stared down at her feet, but I could see the blush on her cheeks.

"G-Good," she said. "H-He asked if I wanted to go on a job w-with him when we got back."

"That's great! What did you say?"

"I-I said yes," she replied, looking up a little.

"That's great news!" I exclaimed.

She smiled. "Yeah."

Just then, Juvia came down the stairs with two more suitcases, and her purse.

I stared at her, and then back at the six other suitcases she had already brought downstairs.

I swear she had more suitcases than Erza.

"Why on earth did you bring so many suitcases?" I asked her.

"Because," she said, placing her last two suitcases beside the others. "Four of them are for the Gray-sama posters, plushies, specially designed tops, sweatshirt, etc., and the other four are for my clothes and stuff."

I stared at her. She had four suitcases full of Gray stuff?

That was just... Wow.