Chapter 52: Always

Hey everyone!

Anyone watch the two hour special of Once Upon A Time? I just watched it today, and I only have one word: Wow.

So yeah!

In other news, I kept my promise and updated today. So let's get on with the chapter!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV~

"What do you mean you aren't together?" I asked, turning around to face him.

"It was just another one of Mira's plans. We were never actually together," Natsu explained, walking towards me.

I felt like a huge weight has been lifted off my heart, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Really?" I asked, trying to contain my happiness.

Natsu gained a small smile. "Yeah. It was all fake."

I shook my head, sighing. "Mira and her plans, I swear."

Natsu laughed. "I know, right? The only reason I agreed to it was because there was no way I was going to say no to Mira. She scares me."

I laughed. "Mira isn't so bad, if you get past her obsession of her shipments."

Natsu shuddered. "I can never understand her plans."

I nodded. "Me neither. But they always seem to work, so I don't get why this one didn't."

Natsu shrugged. "You can never tell with Mira."

"True," I agreed, smiling.

Just then, a realization hit me, and the smile dropped from my face.

"What?" Natsu asked.

"What if Lisanna actually likes you, Natsu?" I asked.

"She doesn't. We both know that what happened when we were kids doesn't relate to the present. And besides she thinks I should be wi-"

Natsu stopped himself, staring at me.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Why'd you stop?"

Natsu shook his head. "No, nothing."

"Tell me," I insisted, folding my arms.

He sighed, taking a step closer to me. "She thinks that you and I should be together."

"So basically like everyone else," I stated.

"Pretty much, yeah."

We stayed silent for a few minutes, the atmosphere suddenly becoming awkward.

Natsu scratched the back of his neck like he did when he was nervous.

"So," he finally said, breaking the silence. "Do you know what you're wearing to the firework show?"

"Yeah about that; I need to go shopping for a dress."

Natsu sighed. "Okay. We'll leave after lunch."

I nodded. "Works for me. I'll inform the others."

Natsu's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "The other girls also don't have dresses yet?"