Chapter 28: Truth or Dare

Hey everyone!

So I just got back from vacation and have to unpack everything. So much work.

But I didn't forget about this chapter. It's my sworn duty to update this book, no matter the cost! Not really, that's just me being dramatic.

But anyways...

HERE WE GO! TRUTH OR DARE!

~Haazzel10
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Normal POV~

The group sat in a circle, the guys and girls scattered around in no particular order. A coke bottle was placed in the middle.

(NOTE: In this version, Player A spins the bottle. Whoever the bottle lands on asks Player A a truth or dare. Then Player B has to spin the bottle next. And so on.)

Mira and Happy couldn't contain their excitement. They had permanent smirks plastered to their faces, and were constantly whispering to each other.

Earlier this morning, The Strauss sisters and Happy were planning something, which was most likely this truth or dare game.

"So, who wants to go first?" Mira asked, clapping her hands together.

"I'll go," Gajeel volunteered.

Receiving a nod from Mira, he spun the bottle, and it landed on Lisanna.

~Levy's POV~

"Truth or dare?" Lisanna asked.

"Dare," Gajeel replied with a grin.

That idiot. Didn't he understand that although it was Lisanna asking him, Mira was sitting right next to her? I could guarantee from the look on Mira's face that this dare would involve me.

Mira leaned over and whispered something to her sister. Lisanna nodded and then faced Gajeel once again.

"I dare you to get Levy on your shoulders and share a cookie without using your hands." Lisanna smirked.

Called it.

"Why does his dare involve me!" I complained.

"Because there's no rule that says a dare can't involve other players," Lucy answered.

I stared at her and she mouthed 'You're welcome.'

"Thank you Lucy. See, now be a good girl and help your boyfriend do the dare," Mira ordered.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" I protested.

"Come on Shrimp, let's just do the dare and get it over with," Gajeel said ever so calmly.

Didn't this annoy him?

"Fine!" I sighed in defeat, and walked to Gajeel, climbing onto his shoulders.

Mira had already gotten the cookie, which she put in Gajeel's mouth. I leaned over and Gajeel lifted his head up to make it easier for me to eat the cookie.

With every bite we took, we got closer and closer. I tried to do anything but look into his eyes, but that was pretty much impossible. My heart hammered against my chest, my face completely turning red.

When our faces were less than an inch apart, I bit off a part of the cookie, letting him eat the rest.

"I can't finish this!" I cried.

My face couldn't possibly be more red, or my heart be beating faster. Just I was about to hop off of Gajeel's shoulders, Mira stopped me.

"Hold on a second Levy. I forgot to mention. You have to stay there for the rest of the game," she said, with a smirk.