Chapter 17: Dates & Spies

Hey everyone!

Just to recap last chapter, three "love rivals" were introduced. Two of which I made up (Evyn and Liam) and one of which was already in the actual show (Lyon).

Also, there will be no movie spoilers, so don't worry.

With that said, let's continue with the chapter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV~

"Nastu!" I yelled when I saw him wandering around the pool.

He turned around, and our eyes met, but he quickly looked away. Natsu walked over to me.

He didn't say a word. He just stared at the ground

"Listen Natsu, I'm sorry you were interrupted. But I'm here now," I told him.

He looked up. "Who was that?"

I paused for a moment and then realized what he was asking.

"Oh that was Evyn. We were friends when we were little kids but he moved away without telling me so I just met him right now for the first time in years," I explained.

"Seems like you were more than friends," he muttered.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Okay, what was it that you needed to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Well that was direct.

"Why the sudden question...?" I looked away.

"Just answer," he retorted.

I sighed. I didn't think that I'd ever have to have this conversation with Natsu.

"No, I have not," I replied.

For some reason, he seemed relived. "Oh, alright," he grinned.

He paused for a moment. "Na Lucy, you should go back to Evyn. Sorry that I made you come over here."

I shook my head. "It's alright," I turned around. "Well bye," I waved.

But after taking a few steps, I walked back. "Actually, I'm going to stay here. With you," I said, sitting next to Natsu on one of the chairs near the pool.

"Don't you two need to catch up?" He looked at me. We were inches apart.

I shook my head again. "We can do that anytime. You asked to talk to me first, so I'm staying with you for a while," I smiled.

"Thanks Luce."
------------------------------------------------------

~Normal POV~

"I got the stuff you asked me to Mira," Levy said, putting down the bags full of snacks and soda onto the kitchen table.

"Thanks Lev," Mira said.

Levy nodded and then plopped down onto the couch next to Erza and Lucy.

"Have you guys decided on a movie yet?" Levy asked.

"We have narrowed it down to Percy Jackson, Harry Potter or The Maze Runner," Erza explained.

"Oh! The Maze Runner! I loved the book!" Levy's eyes lit up as she jumped up and down on the couch.

Lucy and Erza started laughing. "You're like a kid when it comes to books," Erza said.

"True," Levy laughed as she stopped jumping.