Chapter 7: Not Pleased

Heya everyone!

So before we continue the story, I'd like to clear up any confusion there may have been from the last chapter. When Mira saw Natsu and Lucy together, she thought that they had become a couple when really they haven't. Remember that when you read this chapter.

Also, as promised, I added a few Gale moments in here.

BY THE WAY: Thank you so much for 35 views. It may not be a lot for some people, but it shows me that people enjoy what I write, and that means a lot to me.

ANYWAYS!

Enjoy!

~Haazzel10
------------------------------------------------------

~Gajeel's POV~

As I picked Levy up, I noticed what she had been staring at. It was Natsu and Lucy. Wait. Did she actually think that those two were a couple?

Natsu is a dense idiot, so there is no way that those two are couple. I wonder was going on in that little brain of hers...

We went back to training, and it was Levy's turn to shoot the arrow as taught. Apparently, learning archery helped improve your focus.

Anyways, Levy stood at the red line marked on the ground. She was standing completely wrong, and her hand positions were all over the place.

I laughed. The Shrimp really wasn't athletic at all.

I walked up to her and placed my hands on hers, slowly directing her to the correct positioning. I pointed my finger on where to focus the arrow.

I felt her warm cheek against mine, and I couldn't help but smile.

Slowly, I told her to let go. The arrow spiraled in the air and then hit the red dot on the target. Jumping with joy, Levy turned around and hugged me.

After a moment, she realized what she was doing. She pulled away and turned around, obviously embarrassed.

~Levy's POV~

Oh my gosh. What did I just do.. I realized a little late that I had just hugged Gajeel. I turned around, the red following from my ears to my cheeks. What had gotten into me.
We didn't speak for the rest of the practice.
-------------------------------------------------

~Mira's POV~

Happy circled around me. He was saying to Levy and Gajeel, "You liiiiikkeeeee each other!"

Gajeel looked like he was about to punch Happy.

Levy ran around in circles trying to catch Happy, while yelling things like, "WE DO NOT!" OR "SHUT UP YOU STUPID CAT!"

Meanwhile, this was how I reacted:

OH
MY
GOSH!

Levy just hugged Gajeel! I know that it was out of excitement, but still, at least it's something, right? Plus Natsu and Lucy are together, so I am contempt. At least for today.
-----------------------------------------------------

~Wendy's POV~

We were back in the room, with Mira causing a ruckus. Apparently Mira had thought that Natsu and Lucy were couple, but they really weren't. And when Mira found this out, she was furious.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARENT A COUPLE?!" Screamed Mira.

I'm pretty sure everyone in the building could hear her.

Lucy awkwardly scratched the back of her neck. "Well, I was feeling upset because of my moms death, and Natsu was just cheering me up. Believe me, we're just friends."

"Okay, because that was the reason, I won't push you anymore today." Mira paused for a moment. "IS THAT WHAT YOU EXPECTED ME TO SAY? Nope! You know what! I had already called Natsu and told him to be ready to pick you up and you two are going on a walk along the beach. SO GO GET READY. NOW!"

Lucy ran upstairs to get ready. Meanwhile, Lisanna was calming down Mira.

I walked outside, into the lobby of our floor, and sat down on a sofa. Just then, Romeo came up to me and asked, "H-Hey um Wendy? Mind if I sit with you?"

"Yeah, sure."

Romeo sat down next to me and scratched his neck. He reminded me a lot of Natsu. "So, um I'm assuming you heard Mira's screams?"

"Yeah.. I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard those." Romeo laughed and I did too.

I smiled at him, "Y'know you're pretty funny sometimes."

"T-Thanks."

I thought I saw him blush. Probably my imagination.
-----------------------------------------------------

~Natsu's POV~

Mira suddenly called me, and yelled at me to get dressed and get over to the girls room ASAP. I didn't know what was going on but I wasn't about to disobey her orders. Especially since it sounded like she was about to kill someone.

I quickly got dressed and walked over to the girls room. I knocked on the door. Mira answered it. She had a creepy smile on her face.

Pushing Lucy out the door, she said, "Have a long walk by the beach. DONT COME BACK UNTIL YOU'VE MADE SOME PROGRESS! Have fun!" And then slammed the door shut.

When I looked at Lucy, she seemed cuter than usual, even though she was wearing her regular tank top and shorts. When we got down to the lobby, I asked her, "Hey, are you ready to go?"

Lucy smiled at me. "Yeah, let's go."
----------------------------------------------------

Yep! Levy took Lucy's famous line, "SHUT UP YOU STUPID CAT!"

This will probably continue in the next chapter. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

Also, I know the story has been focusing mostly on Nalu and some Gale but I promise the next few chapters will contain the other ships.

My palms are cherry red from holding my phone to type these chapters. I just thought that I would mention that.

Please comment and vote. Thanks.

~Haazzel10