Chapter 14: Erza's Wrath

Hey everyone!

So I'm at my cousins house currently, and so I don't know how many updates there will be in the next few days, but I still hope you enjoy the chapters that come out.

Anyways, let's get on with the chapter.

~Haazzel10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Erza's POV~

I already had a dress. However, I was still dragged into the shopping session by Mira.

Mira had put everyone together in what she called "Shopping partners". Nastu with Lucy, Gray with Juvia, Gajeel with Levy, and Romeo with Wendy. The exceeds flew around accordingly.

Laxus hadn't come for some reason, but if he had, I would have made Mira go with him.

And I was forced to be with Jellal. Not that I minded.

When we first entered the mall, everyone was together, but somehow, all the "shopping partners" had ended up going to different shops...

-Flashback-

"Okay Minna!" Mira clapped her hands together. "Now that the partners have been decided, you are to stay with them in the mall no matter what!" She emphasized that last part.

With that she turned on her heel, and left to go
do her own shopping.

"Luce where do you wanna go?" Nastu asked.

Lucy looked around the mall, scanning the shops, and then a sparkle landed in her eyes. "Over there!" She pointed to a shop, and off they went.

The same thing happened with the others, and before I knew it, I was alone with Jellal.

Jellal and I sat on a bench placed outside the mall. My hands were at my side, as I looked around. I needed a break from shopping.

Beside me sat two bags. One of which held my new heels, and the other a brand new dress that I decided to get despite the fact that I already had three.

"Thanks for helping me pick out a dress Jellal," I looked at him.

His eyes were focused on the parking lot. It seemed like he was thinking about something.

He looked at me. "Sure thing," he smiled.

"That reminds me... How's your fiancée doing?" I asked him.

It looked like I had punched him in the stomach. He was at a loss for words. "Um.. I... Well.."

A smile crept onto my face. It was funny seeing him try to come up with a lie. But my smile broke quickly.

I looked away and at the cars parking. "It's fine, I know you don't actually have one," I told him.

He looked at me. "Erza... I-"

I looked him right in the eyes. "I don't need, neither want an explanation of why you lied Jellal."

I got up and started walking towards the mall entrance.

As I entered the mall, I felt a strong hand grab my arm. I looked back and saw a glimpse of Jellal's face before he pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry I lied. Guess I should have known that you know me too well. You knew from the moment I said it that it was a lie huh?"

Jellal pulled away, and put a hand on my head.

"I won't lie about anything like that ever again," he smiled.