Chapter 42: Finally!

Hey everyone!

So Haikyuu Season 2 premiered yesterday! I watched the first episode and I'm super excited for the rest of the season. Anyone else watch it?

If you like sports amines, then I would definitely recommend Haikyuu, because it's an amazing anime.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gajeel's POV~

Today was going pretty well.

First I got to jump off a plane from hundreds of feet in the air with Levy, and now I was roaming around the city with her. Forcefully, sure. But I was still with her.

During the drive to wherever we were going, she didn't talk to me once. Instead, she kept staring out the window, and for some reason I felt like she was ignoring me.

If that was the case then today was about to be very awkward.

We arrived at a huge building, that had an arched entrance. As soon as we entered the building, I saw a huge wooden rink, with couples holding hands and skating around.

Once we got our roller skates on, I stood up and cleared my throat.

"Ready?" I asked, looking back at Levy.

She sat up straight and nodded, standing up, and brushing past me. She held onto the wall around the rink, taking a deep breath.

I stepped onto the rink and turned around to face her. "You okay?"

She looked up at me with an unreadable emotion blazing in her eyes.

"Fine," Levy said, letting go of the wall and stepping onto the rink.

Almost immediately, she lost her balance, but I was there to catch her. I helped her up, not letting go of her arms.

"Thanks," she said, holding onto the wall once again.

"Erm no problem."

We stood in silence for a few minutes. I scanned the rink, before looking back at Levy who was still holding onto the wall.

This wasn't going to work.

I held out my hand and Levy stared at it before looking up at me, a confused look on her face.

I took her hand, intertwining our fingers. Levy stared at me with shock written all over her face, but she didn't pull her hand back.

"It'll help you keep your balance," I explained.

"Oh, okay," she agreed.

I started walking behind her slowly to make sure she kept her balance.

"Relax your shoulders, and take a deep breath,"  I said, touching her shoulders.

She did as I said, before opening her eyes back up and smiling. "What now?"

"Just follow me," I said, standing beside her, still holding her hand.

She nodded, and I started skating, taking her with me, slowly speeding up as we went.

After about two hours of hard work on my part, she was skating like a pro.