Chapter 50: Revenge Is Sweet

Hey everyone!

Okay lets just stop for a second and take a moment to celebrate the fact that WE HIT 500 VOTES!

Oh my gosh, you guys are awesome! Thank you so so much for all of the support.

I freaked out when I got 100 votes, and now we've reached 5 times that? That's insane!

Also, I know it's been a week since I've updated, and I'm really sorry about that. I got caught up in school and homework.

Anyways, thanks once again, and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Normal POV~

Mira sat in the coffee shop, tapping her foot impatiently, waiting for their arrival.

There was a chime as the door opened, and the two wizards stepped into view. They walked over to Mira, who had now gained a sinister smile.

"Is everything in place?" Mira asked, tapping her fingers on the table.

The two sat down on the seats in front of her, gaining smiles of their own.

"Everything is in place," Lisanna agreed.

Mira rubbed her hands together. "Perfect."

"Are you sure this will work Mira?" Lisanna asked.

"Of course it will. After all, my girlfriend came up with the plan," Laxus interrupted, winking at Mira.

Mira blushed and nodded.

"It will work," she promised. "They won't know what hit them."
------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe that just happened!" Natsu exclaimed, taking a piece of pie from his face and plopping it into his mouth.

"Mmm, pumpkin," Natsu noted, licking his lips.

"Definitely an interesting way to get revenge," Erza agreed.

While watching a movie, the group of pranksters from last night had gotten pied in the face by Jellal, Lisanna, and Lucy.

The trio had snuck up on the unsuspecting victims and had smashed the pie right on their faces.

"Virgo brought your clothes," Lucy announced, motioning towards the dining table.

"Thanks Lucy," Natsu said.

"You guys can shower here if you want," Laxus offered the girls.

Wendy nodded. "Sure, thanks."

The now covered in pie wizards headed upstairs to shower and change into new clothes.

But what they didn't know was that Mira's revenge was only just beginning.

About twenty minutes later, there was a scream, followed by six others a few seconds later.

Happy flew down the stairs, and when he came into view, the others saw that their plan was working.

Happy's natural blue color, was now hot pink. As in, Happy was now a talking pink flying cat, instead of a talking blue flying cat.

Happy was followed by Erza, Gray, Juvia, Romeo, Wendy, and finally Natsu.

Erza, Juvia, and Wendy's hair was now neon green, and Gray, Romeo, and Natsu's hair were now hot pink.