Chapter 43: Worth It

Hey everyone!

If you guys haven't already, please read the Author's Note and help me out with a dilemma I'm having.

Also, anyone watch the new Once Upon a Time episode? If not, I recommend it. The show just keeps getting better and better.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV~

I let my body sink into the steaming hot water, letting out a sigh.

"This is where it is at," Levy said, smiling.

"It relieves all the stress right out of you," I agreed, closing my eyes.

"I wonder what stress Lucy is having," I heard Mira say.

I cracked open an eye to see the girls giggling.

"What?" I asked.

"You're stressed because Natsu is the only idiot who has yet to confess, aren't you?" Lisanna asked.

I opened my eyes and sat up.

"No, of course not," I said all too quickly.

The girls started laughing, besides Erza who just sat there with a smirk.

"It's not like that," I mumbled.

"Then what's it like?" Erza asked.

I sighed. "I'm just worried about Evyn."

"Why?" Levy asked.

"He seemed broken when he broke up with me, and I haven't seen him since. He said he broke up with me for my sake, but I'm still not sure what that means," I explained.

"It means he's a good guy," Lisanna answered.

"I know that already," I replied. "I'd just feel better if I could talk to him one more time."

"I can help with that," Mira said, sitting up.

"You would help me get a chance to talk to my ex-boyfriend?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Look Lucy just because I want you and Natsu together doesn't mean I won't help you when you need it. Besides there's like no chance of you two getting back together," Mira said, smirking.

"What does that mean?" I demanded.

She was right, I wasn't going to get back together with Evyn, but the way she said that meant there was another side to this story.

"Let's just say that there's a new model in the business," Mira said, smiling.

"I just hope we can still be friends," I said.

"You will be," Levy assured me, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks," I said, smiling.

"On a totally different topic what do you guys want to do tomorrow?" Mira asked, playing with her fingers.

"I have an idea," Lisanna said, leaning over and whispering something in Mira's ear.

Mira nodded. "That works."

"So?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," Lisanna answered, with a smirk.

"Not again!" Levy groaned.

"The last surprise turned out pretty well," I said, smirking at her.

Levy's cheeks grew red and she shot me a glare.