S3: The Best Laid Plans

Fades in on Tucker lying face down in the ground, with Donut standing over him.

Tucker: (lifeless moans)

Donut: Come on mister blue guy, you gotta wake up. Wake up.

Tucker: It hurts. Just let me die.

Donut: You can't die, I'm bored! All these girls wanna talk about is chick stuff, and not the fun chick stuff like ribbons and unicorns.

Cut to Tex and Sheila

Tex: I don't have treads, but I often find them staring at things they really shouldn't be.

Cut back to Donut and Tucker

Donut: You see? Boring stuff like oppression, and a hostile work environment.

Tucker: Get Doc, I need Doc.

Donut: I can't. He got possessed by that evil guy and they escaped. He's the one that shot you. Don't you remember?

Tucker: I know. I want him to shoot me again.

Donut: Now now now, sounds like someone's got a case of the "poor me"s. If you were gonna die you would have done it by now! Maybe you just need to realize, you're gonna have to live with intense pain.

Tucker: Get that Sarge guy, have him make me a new body.

Donut: Huhg, we can't. We're out of parts because we overused that joke. And Sarge left with the others to chase Doc. But don't you worry, they left a long time ago, so I'm sure they'll be back any minute. Simmons had a fool-proof plan to catch him.

Just then, the sound of Pelican flying above them draws their attention. The ship is seen hovering above the ground right next to the base.

Donut: Hey, look a Pelican. Did you guys order something?

Someone jumps down from the Pelican, before it immediately flies off. The person runs past Tex and Sheila...

Rayner: Hey Tex. Hey Sheila.

... and ran up to the top of the base towards Donut and Tucker.

Rayner: Sup guys? I'm back with the wire for Church's legs.

Tucker: Rayner... thank god. Please, shoot me.

Rayner: Woah, Tucker. It seems you went through some shit. Let me see what I can do.

Rayner kneels down to check on Tucker.

Donut: Hey other blue guy!

Rayner: Rayner.

Donut: Hey Rayner! Wow, so you know first aid too?

Rayner: Eh, only the basic stuff. So, mind filling me in on what had happen?

Donut: Oh, well, it all started when I first enlisted in the army. We were all put in the same room for training and let me tell ya, it was so hot having a bunch of dudes in one room and—

Rayner: Ep ep ep! I meant, what had happen since I left the canyon.

Donut: Well, when did you leave?

Rayner: Hmmm, about when Church's legs were still broken.

Donut: Okie doke! So it all started when Doc—