Visiting Old Friends

Fade to Rayner and Donut standing over Tucker's still laying form, talking.

Rayner: So let me get this straight. Since we kidnapped your robot guy, you needed a new cybernetic teammate so you decided to turn Simmons into a cyborg. But then Grif gets run over by Sheila, the tank, which made you surgically fix him up with Simmons left overs. Then Tucker, Lopez and Sheila made you all turn off your radio. Which then prompted the reds to spy on them. In the process of that, you got yourself captured by the blues. Because of that both teams made a compromise, which entails the reds making two new robot bodies for the blues in return for getting you back. Then at your trade off, Lopez and Sheila appears and declares war on everyone. After that, suddenly, Tucker starts shouting about reds and blues being the same, then suddenly again, Doc comes in riding an alien vehicle and runs over Tucker, kidnapped your robot, Lopez, and proceeded to escape via the teleporter. Seeing the situation, the reds and blues decided on a truce and went after Doc and Lopez through the teleporter, leaving you, Tucker, Tex, and Sheila here at the base. Is that it?

Donut: Yup! That pretty much sums it up.

Rayner: ... *sighs* Seriously? I was gone for like, what, five minutes? And it all went to shit.

Tex: I'll say.

They turn around and see Tex standing there.

Rayner: Oh hey Tex. How have you been?

Tex: Really? You're not even questioning how I'm even here?

Rayner: Eh, I mean, Church turned into a ghost. If he can do that then why can't you, right?

Tex: ... Right.

Rayner: Anyway, mind filling me on what happened from the blue's side? I'm pretty sure there's some stuff that Donut said that wasn't exactly on the mark.

Tex: Sure.

Cut to Simmons standing in front of one of the teleporters in his janitor closet.

Simmons: Okay, let's see, if I wire this thing in to that... maybe I could signal boost on that thing there... I might just be able to get that to work.

View through the teleporter to Sarge and Caboose shooting.

Sarge: Caboose, Caboose, keep them away from me! Get that one. And that one. No no, the one with the limp! Get 'im!

Simmons: Sarge, is that you?

Caboose: I don't want to kill... but... I don't want to die even more.

Simmons: Caboose, can you hear me!?

Caboose: Yes, I heard you Sergeant.

Sarge: I didn't say anything, numbnuts.

View is solidly in Battle Creek.

Sarge: Caboose, we have to break this neverending cycle of attack and retaliation, either by A) convincing the two sides to live in peace, or B) by getting ourselves completely involved, and kicking some serious ass! I vote B.

Caboose: I have a plan Sergeant, but we will have to move quick. Listen: (Whispering) whisper whisper whisper. Do you think that will work?