Part 1:What happened?

Daniel Ricciardo

I woke up. I didn't remember a lot, but I remembered that someone took me and Flora. I saw Flora lying down. We were in a normal house. I crouched over to her. "Flora? Flora?", I asked. "She's not going to respond, she's poisoned.", said Matthias. "What happened?", I asked. "Meet your new home.", said Matthias. "What?", I asked. I stood up. I could barely get to the kitchen. He gave me a glass of water. "Well, you know how we told you about your new children, they're dead.", said Matthias. "What?", I asked. "Diego! Dre! Fabien!", yelled Matthias. Three boys came to us. "What's wrong?", asked one of the boys scared. "Daniel, these are your children, we don't have the time to take care of them, so you will, in this house, for the rest of your lives, good luck.", said Mathias walking away. "Whoa, what?", I asked. "Good luck.", said Matthias walking out. "I-, hello.", I said. "Hello sir", said the biggest of them. "Dad is fine, I guess.", I said. They didn't say anything. "H-how old are you guys?", I asked. "I'm Fabien, I turned 12 in February. Diego is on the left and his twin brother Dre on the right, they turn 9 in 1 month. 26 June.", said Fabien. The twins were hiding behind Fabien. "I won't do anything, did you guys grow up with the mafia?", I asked. "Yes.", said Dre scared. "Together, right?", I asked. "No, we met a week ago.", said Fabien. "Oh, I'm sorry, guys.", I said. They were really scared. "Look, I know you're scared, and I don't blame you guys. But if something is up, or wrong, you can always come to me, I won't do anything.", I said. Diego coughed. "Do you need some water?", I asked. "C-can I ha-have some m-milk?", asked Diego. "Yeah, sure, erm, let's figure out where everything is.", I said. I found the cabin with the glasses, took one and filled it with milk. I gently gave it to him. "Thank you.", said Diego. "No problem.", I said. I heard a sound. 

"Dad?", I heard. I walked to her. She was still weak. "I've got you, it's alright.", I said. "What happened?", asked Flora. I helped her up. "Meet your brothers, Fabien, and your twin brothers, Diego and Dre.", I said. "I have brothers?", she asked. She looked at them. "Yeah, the mafia plans to keep us here to take care of them, they don't have the time anymore.", I said. "Wait, we're not getting out of here?", asked Flora. "Matthias said from not, but I'm sure we'll get out, eventually.", I said. She took some water. "Are you okay?", I asked. "No, I don't feel well, probably because they poisoned me.", I said. "Yeah.", I said. "Hi.", said Flora to the boys. She noticed they were scared. She crouched down to their level, they were pretty small. She said something in another language and the twins laughed. Fabien seemed unbothered. "So, are you three also geniuses?", I asked. Fabien nodded. I looked at the tv. I pressed the on button and the news turned on. I saw Max with red eyes, they were on the stage. It was a replay. "Erm, we just got the news, that, erm, Daniel, and Flora, erm, have been found, dead. In Monaco.", Max said on the tv. "Wait, what?", I said. "They think that we're dead?", asked Flora. "Who?", asked Fabien. "We'll explain.", I said. We saw other clips. I saw all the other fathers of Flora crying and talking with each other. "Wow, don't they need proof?", I asked. Then another clip came on. We saw two gurneys rolling away, on both of them there was, probably a person, with a white cloth over it. "There you have your proof.", said Flora. "So, that means, that we're officially dead.", said Flora. "I guess we are, if we're getting out, how are we going to handle that?", asked Flora. "I do not know.", I said. I was still looking at the screen. There were two kind of tables, on one of them was my helmet that I always brought with me, and on the other one was Flora her helmet. Everyone stood in a circle around it, with on hand on the place where your heart is. Charles, Max, Carlos, Lewis, Lando, and Pierre were closer to it than the rest. "Wow.", said Flora. "Yeah.", I said. I went to another channel. "So what now?", asked Flora. "Wait until we have the chance, and break the news, gently.", I said. "Huh, hey fathers, we just rose from the dead, and look here, you have twins and an older son.", said Flora. "Alright, as gently as possible." I said. She had a point, there was no way that we could break this gently. "Who are they?", asked Fabien. "Your other fathers.", said Flora. "You see him next to me, that's one of our seven fathers. He's dad Daniel. Then you have dad Lando and dad Lewis. Papa Max and padre Carlos. And Père Charles and Père Pierre.", she said. "So, English, French, Dutch, and a Spanish father?", asked Fabien. "No, Dad Lando and Lewis are British, dad Daniel is Australian, papa Max and padre Carlos are indeed Dutch and Spanish, père Pierre is French, and père Charles is from Monaco, where we live.", she said. "You live in Monaco? Isn't that one of the richest countries?", asked Fabien. "Yes, it's good that we, the fathers are famous, good, high-earning racing drivers.", I said. "You race?", asked Fabien. "Yes.", I said. "And you?", asked Fabien to Flora. "I race in formula 2, that's like the training of formula 1.", she said. "Are you good?", asked Fabien. "Well, she is breaking records and she's fourteen and the minimum age from formula 2 is seventeen.", I said. "Wow.", said Fabien. "It must be good, having such good fathers, all focused on you.", said Fabien. "It's not all focused on me, we have a sister.", said Flora. "Really?", asked Fabien. "Well, kind of. Most of our fathers have a girlfriend, except for Lando, Lewis and Carlos. And the girlfriend of Max, Kelly, has a daughter, she's six months younger than me. She's also fourteen now.", I said. I saw he was trying to try to make sure he remembers it. "You'll get to know them.", I said. Diego and Dre were very shy, they didn't say anything.