part 24:With me now.

Fabien Formula

"They should be home anytime.", I said to the twins. Our father their girlfriends were to the mall quickly, they didn't want to leave us. We were watching tv. Suddenly the door got kicked in. "Get up, pack your stuff and come to me! Now!", yelled Matthias. "What?", I asked protecting the twins. "Your fathers and their girlfriends got kidnapped, and they're probably on the way to kill you guys.", said Matthias. "What makes you think I trust you?", asked Diego. "Flora called me, she wants you to meet up somewhere in Europe.", said Matthias. We heard some voices. "Go to Flora her room, now!", said Matthias. We ran upstairs. "Guys, what the hell?!", yelled Penelope. "Go to Flora her room, and climb out of the window, I'll explain later.", said Matthias. Me, Matthias, and Penelope helped the twins down the window and we got in a car. "You can't drive!", said Penelope. Penelope and Matthias were in front, me and the twins were in the back. "I can drive, who do you think I am, Jack?", spat Matthias out. He was insulted. "If we get stopped by the police, we're in trouble.", I said. "Well, too bad, and we're only driving for like, 20 minutes.", said Matthias. "What the hell just happened?", asked Penelope. "Flora called me, your fathers are kidnapped, your mothers probably too, they were probably on their way to kidnap you.", said Matthias. "Wait, papa and mom, and the rest is gone?", asked Penelope. "Yes, we're now focusing on getting you guys safe, instead of your family getting hurt.", said Matthias. "What? No! You have to get my parents out!", I yelled. "Stop yelling! And no, I promised Flora to first bring you to Belgium.", said Matthias. "Screw that! We need to get our family out of there!", I replied. "Hey! Take it easy! And I'm more afraid of Flora than of you, so if y'all would shut the fuck up! And wait until we're with Flora, who I hope, has a good plan.", said Matthias. "She better have.", said Penelope. "Hey, don't go acting like it's all Flora her fault and like she's the only one who can fix it. She's just 6 months older than you, she's still a child.", said Matthias to Penelope. "I know.", said Penelope. We kept driving until the airport. We went to the airport. "How can I help you?", asked the lady. "We want a plane ticket to Belgium.", said Matthias. "Which airport?", asked the lady. "Liège airport.", I said. Matthias and Penelope looked at me. "It's the closest to the track.", I said. "Yeah, Liège airport.", said Matthias. "With how many people?", asked the lady. "5 children.", said Matthias. "Alright, how are you going to pay?", she asked. She probably didn't think that we had money. "Erm.", said Matthias. "With card.", said Penelope. "Alright, you can pay here, your plane leaves in one hour.", said the lady against Matthias. Penelope paid and we went to the gate. "What are we going to do?", asked Dre. "We're first going to go to Flora, and we'll see then.", I said. "Alright.", said Diego. We went on the plane and left for Belgium.

"Hey guys.", said Flora once we arrived at the airport. "Is it true that our fathers are gone?", asked Diego. "Yeah, I'm sorry, I wish I could have stopped it.", said Flora

Lando Norris

That morning

I woke up to someone pulling me out of bed. "Put your shoes on, we're leaving, now.", said someone holding a gun against me. I did what he asked and he pushed me into a room. I saw Flora her father's standing there. "Alright, It's currently 5a.m, we shouldn't have to see a lot of people, but if we do, you're going to act like you're voluntarily coming.", said one of the guys. "Why would we do that?", I asked. He hit me causing me to fall to the ground. "Don't speak back to me. And you guys, try to fight one more time, and a lot more will happen to him.", said the guy who hit me. "And if you don't work along, there are men going after your girlfriends right now, we can take them with a lot of violence, or just easily take them, it's up to you.", said the guy while pulling me up. He has a Mexican accent. Fuck. Not again. "Where's Flora?", asked Lewis. "We're going to let her sleep, the child has gone through enough.", he said smiling. He took out a gun, pushed me toward the door and held me close to him, with a gun pointed to my back. Everyone follow us or he dies.", said the guy holding a gun against me. He pushed me to the hallway and told me to wait. Another guy arrived. "Did you do it?", asked the guy holding me. "Yes, she's going to get the message.", said the guy. Flora. "What did you do?", I spat out. "I guess you'll never find out.", he said pushing me further down the hallway. He guided me downstairs. "Mr. Norris?", asked a hotel employee. The man holding me pressed the gun against my back. "Yes?", I asked. "The boss asks if we should clean your room?", asked the hotel employee. "No, it's fine, I'll do it myself.", I said. "Alright.", said the hotel employee walking away. "Good job.", said the guy pushing me further. We went outside and into an ally. I turned around and saw the others behind me. The guy pushed me against the wall and put some tape on my mouth, and put a sack over my head. I could feel someone put me in a van. He put me down on the ground and took my hands. He lifted them in the air and attached them to the van. He took my feet and attached it to the floor. But I felt something on my back. He took something else, it felt like a belt. He strapped the belt around the waist. I could barely move at the point. I heard some of the others entering the van. Until the van suddenly started driving. I couldn't speak, move, and I could barely breathe.

Once the van stopped, I could hear the van opening. I could feel me getting unstrapped and taken out of the van. They placed me with my stomach against the van and searched me. After that, they pulled the sack of my head and replaced it with a blindfold. I forgot how addicted they were to making sure we can't see anything. They put my hands against my stomach and strapped it tight with a rope. They put me on the ground, with my stomach facing the ground. They tied my feet together, and my knees. They picked me up and put me back on the ground, but the ground felt different. It felt like, I don't know how to explain it. Then I heard something. Something was being zipped closed. I was in a body bag with my back facing the zipper. But I think they had some small holes in it, because I could still breathe a little bit normal. It wasn't optimal, but it was survivable. Once the bag was zipped closed, they turned me over and carried me somewhere. Once we started moving again, I could feel that it was a plane. God, I don't want to do this again.

Hours went by. We got transferred to a lot of other transport mobilities. Until the bag opened. They pulled me out and loosened my feet. They put me on my knees and took the tape on my mind off. After that, they took my blindfold off. We were outside a building. But it wasn't the normal building. It was another building, shit! "Alright, everyone is here.", said the guy. They pulled me back up. Two men came walking. "Look who we have there.", said José. It were José and Dante. They were dead, it can't be. This isn't real. I must be dreaming. Just like that he hit me in my stomach. I was definitely not dreaming. "Missed me?", he asked to me. I didn't respond because he didn't deserve my words. "Alright everyone.", said José turning around. "We need the location of the base.", said José. "What base?", I asked. "The one from the mafia where your precious daughter is going to be a leader.", said José to me. "And by the way, I forgot one thing, her body, have you seen it?", he whispered in my ears. And that was it, I tried to attack him but the guys behind me pulled me back. "What's wrong?", asked José. "Get her out of your mouth!", I yelled. "How can I, she was the finest until now, and a tough one too.", said José smiling. "Get that smile off your face.", I spat out. "What? What are you going to do? You're being held back by men.", he said. "And where are your children? What should they do? Huh? Did you know, that your girlfriends left the children behind, what will happen to them? I guess you'll never know.", said José. "Stay the hell away from our children.", said Max. "Shut up.", said José. "Don't talk to him like that.", I said. "Where is the base?", asked José. "I don't know.", I said. "Where is the base?", he asked again. "I don't know.", I replied again. "Where is it?!", he yelled pushing me to the wall with a knife against my neck. "I. Don't. Know.", I said. Suddenly the realization was there. They could kill me. He put the knife in the wall right next to my hair. "Where is it?!", he yelled again. "I don't know.", I said. He smirked. "Get them inside.", said José to the guys. They took us inside and dumped us in a room. "Did you want to get killed?", asked Daniel. "I don't know.", I said.  I can't do this again. I just can't.