Part 16:Night out

Flora Formula

23 July 2024

We were back home. All the paperwork was filled in, we went to court, we could hear it any time if Penelope is back. Papa still has small tantrums, but we're making sure that it doesn't happen as bad anymore. "Flora, do you want to play football with us?", asked Diego running to me. "Yeah, sure.", I said. We moved in the new house about two weeks ago, it was a pretty big garden. I took a ball and went outside. "Did she agree?", asked Fabien. "I'm your sister, of course I agree.", I said. My arm was back free, they removed the cast a week ago. It felt good, I could go back to training. But now, I had a football game to focus on. It was me and Dre against Fabien and Diego. "3. 2. 1. Go!", I yelled as the four of us ran to the ball. I was the first one to touch the ball. The twins were always the goalkeepers. They enjoyed that position. So it was always a battle against me and Fabien. I ran towards the goal. Fabien ran in front of me and I tried to dribble my way through him. He managed to kick the ball away and we both ran to it. This time he was the first one to touch the ball. I saw my fathers look at us. He shot the ball next to me, he tried to get past me but I stood in front of him again. He tried to dribble again, but this time I took the ball. I ran towards the opposite goal. He tried to take the ball but ended up tackling me. We both fell to the ground. Me and Fabien started laughing. I stood up and helped Fabien. My phone rang. "Hello?", I asked. "Hey.", said someone on the other end. "P?", I asked and put it on speaker. "What's up sis?", asked Fabien. "I'm standing at the door, but no one is opening.", said P. "You, you can't be here.", I said. "I can, the police came to get me.", said P. Fabien started running inside. "What's wrong?", asked dad Lewis. "P is back, the police brought her.", I said running too. I saw Fabien hugging P. I hugged her too. "Hey guys.", said P. "Penelope.", said papa. Papa picked her up. "Hey papa.", said P. "Oh my god.", said Kelly walking in. "Mom!", said P hugging her too. Everyone was happy and hugged Penelope. "How did Daniil take the news?", I asked. "Not good.", said P. "Of course he didn't.", I said. "God, it was awful there, I couldn't do anything. And he kept having parties.", said P. "Really? Damn.", I said. "Yeah, only if I could participate in it.", said P. "Come, I'm going to show your room.", I said pulling her along. "I've decorated it, I know how my room looks like.", she said. "I know, just come.", I said. We got to her room. "So, what if we sneak out?", I asked. "What?", asked P. "Sneak out, and go to a party. Jack happens to be in Monaco anyway.", I said. "We will get punished really hard.", said P. "But it will be worth it.", I said. "Yeah, but we're only fifteen.", said P. "We won't drink alcohol, just party a little.", I said. "No party, how about, just a night out.", said P. "Alright.", I said. "I'm calling Jack.", said P. She called Jack and we sat on the dinner table. Me and P were a bit quiet. "What are you two up to?", asked dad Lewis. "What? Nothing?", I said. "Why are you so quiet?", asked Kelly. "We don't really have anything to say, and it's rude to interrupt other people, you were talking so nice.", said P. Somehow they believed, I don't know how. But they believed it. It was an absolute miracle. Me and P rushed upstairs and got changed. Fabien entered P her room. "What are you two going to do?", asked Fabien. I pulled him in the room and closed the door. "You are not going to say anything against our fathers and their girlfriends.", I said. "We're just going on a night out.", said P. "You are asking me to lie to them?", asked Fabien. "No, j-just hide some information.", I said. "Please?", asked P. "Alright, but don't come home drunk, or don't get me in trouble, even better.", said Fabien. "Alright, thank you so much.", I said. Me and Penelope made our beds, and made sure it looked like we were sleeping. We snuck out through the window and went to the spot that we were going to meet Jack. "Do you know in how many trouble I can get?", asked Jack. "Try having 7 fathers.", I said. "Good luck with that, let's first get something to eat.", said Jack. "Anyone brought money?", asked P. "Yeah, I have my own money with me.", I said. We went to the store and bought our favourite things. "So, where are we going to go?", asked Jack. "I don't know, maybe go to the beach.", said P. "To the beach it is.", I said. We went to the beach. We could see the sunset. Jack and P were holding hands. And I didn't care, because I'm happy for them. "Wow, that sunset is absolutely stunning.", said P. Me and P were both dressed in white dresses. We sat down and talked a bit.

"Look who we have there, come on, up.", we heard. I turned around. It was père Charles. "How did you know?", I asked. "I didn't, I was just going for an evening walk on the beach.", said père. He was wearing a white shirt with black shorts. "Don't you like the sunset?", asked Penelope. "Home, now, Jack, you too. Come with us.", said père. I sighed we walked back home. "How about we don't tell the others.", I said. "How do you plan on getting back inside?", asked père. "Through the window.", said P. "What? No!", said père. "Be happy that we didn't go partying, that was our first idea.", I said. "No, no partying.", said père. We walked back home. "How long were you even outside?", asked père. "About, three hours.", I said. "That long? It only felt like 1 hour.", said P. "Yeah, it's because we had fun, ruined by someone.", I said. Père opened the door. "Well, you could have let us known, it's late, we have a lot of enemies, so inside.", said père. "How did you two get outside?", asked Heidi. "Through the door.", lied P. "Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't notice.", I said. Père Charles scoffed. "So a door and a window are the same thing now?", he asked. "You went through the window?", asked padre. All my fathers were smiling. "Stop smiling idiots!", said Kika. "It's badass.", said papa. P started laughing. "Alright, how about we keep this a secret from my father?", asked Jack. "You know he is going to notice it anyway.", said dad Lewis. "Uncle Lewis, please.", he asked. "No.", said dad Lewis. I attempted to go upstairs and P and Jack followed me. "Nu-uh, the three of you are going to stay downstairs.", said dad Lando. I sighed. "Can we at least race?", I asked. "No, me and your other fathers are on the tv.", said papa. "Doing what?", I asked. "Watching Barbie.", said papa sarcastically. "Racing? What else?", he asked. "FIFA?", I asked. "Maybe, but we're racing now.", said papa. "Can I go for an evening run?", I asked. "No.", said dad Daniel. "Please?", I asked. "No.", all my fathers said in choir. This was not going to be a fun evening.