Part 11: I've got you

Flora Formula.

22 June 2024

A lot of cables were attached to me. It was to electrocute me. "Where are they?", asked Luis again. "I don't know that they exist.", I said. "Yes you do, where?", he asked. "Fuck off.", I said. "Bring it up a notch.", said Luis. The power started going through my body. I screamed. "Where?", he asked lifting my chin. I did not answer. "This isn't working. We've tried everything, she won't give in.", said someone to Luis. "Keep on hurting her, she'll give in, she's a kid after all.", said Luis. He walked out of the room. I was on my knees with my hands hanging on chains. Honestly, if I'm right, the only thing that they have to do is watch the news. I don't know, if I'm keeping track on time, then it should be 22 June, the Saturday of the Spain Grand-Prix. It was almost the twins their birthday. Someone else hit me. "Where are they?", he asked. "I don't know.", I said. "Yes, you do! Where are they!", he yelled. He took a knife and stabbed me. "Hey, she needs to stay alive!", yelled another guy against the one who stabbed me. "Alright, let's break something, it always makes children say anything.", said the guy. He hit my arm with his shoulder. I could hear my arm break. "Ah!", I yelled. "Where are they?!", he yelled. I didn't answer. "Come on, let her heal, continue tomorrow.", said the guy. They all walked out. Tears came out of my eyes. I didn't know what to do. I suddenly heard some strange noises. A door got kicked. I saw that it was Matthias. "Flora.", he said. "Mat-Matthias.", I said. "I've got you, come on, let's get you out of here.", he said. He loosened the chains and carried me out of the room. We got outside. "Ivan! I've got her!", yelled Matthias. "Alright, the group is going to finish this, hide with her for a week, and then guide her to the Austrian Grand-Prix.", said Ivan. "Alright.", said Matthias. He put me in a car and he started driving. "Matthias, I'm losing blood.", I said stuttering. "Hey, no, stay with me, you've got this, I'm bringing you to the doctor now.", said Matthias. Once we arrived, he stopped the car, and carried me out. "Doctor!", yelled Matthias. "Put her here.", said the doctor. He put me on a table. It was the local doctor, a hospital was too much risk. Considering what happened last time. "Los Vendettas?", asked the doctor. "Yes, please, help her.", said Matthias. The doctor put an oxygen mask around my head and put it on my mouth. Everything started to fade away. "Mat-Matthias?", I asked. "You'll be fine, I promise.", said Matthias.

I woke back up. Everything hurted. I was lying on bed. Where was I? I opened my eyes and made groaned because I tried to move. "Hey, Flora, keep still, you have to heal.", said Matthias. "Where are we?", I asked. "Just in a hotel in Austria.", said Matthias. "Austria?", I asked. "Yeah, we're going to wait for your fathers to arrive here, which is in five days.", said Matthias. "Alright.", I said. "Try to rest.", said Matthias. "How bad is it?", I asked. "Your arm is broken, but in a month it will be fine again. Erm, you have bruises and cuts, like everywhere, so they have to heal too. And two ribs are broken.", said Matthias. "Alright, it isn't that bad.", I said. "You think that's not bad?", asked Matthias. "I've had worse.", I said. "Yeah, probably. I'm heading out for some food, stay here.", said Matthias. "Alright.", I said. He closed the door. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. Damn, my face is pretty beaten up. My arm was in a cast and an arm sling. But it was one of those where it was attached on the shoulder and on the waist. My ankle hurted, I was limping, but that was the least of my problems. There were stiches on my head. My lip was fully bruised. I had a black eye that was darker than the heart of snow white her step mother. I went back out of the bathroom. I was standing in a quite big hotel room. The door opened again. "Already back?", I asked. "Yes, the food was delivered.", said Matthias. "Alright.", I said. He put it on a table. "How did you afford all of this?", I asked. "The mafia has a lot of money.", said Matthias. "Huh, right.", I said. "Come on, sit down.", said Matthias. I limped over there. "Do you need a crutch?", asked Matthias. "No, I'm fine, and besides, I only have one arm that can hold the crutch.", I said. "Yeah, true.", said Matthias. I sat down. Matthias opened the bag and I could see what food it was. "You bought kapsalon?", I asked. "Yep.", said Matthias. "I'm on a sports diet.", I said. "No, you're not, you're hiding.", said Matthias. I took the box with my hand. Matthias gave me a fork. I opened the box, and I must admit, it looked delicious. I hadn't eaten properly in a long time. I ate everything in the box. "Hungry?", asked Matthias who was only halfway his food. "I haven't eaten properly in a month, let me.", I said. Matthias cleaned everything once we were done. Apparently it was already night. I got in bed. Matthias got next to me. We watched a movie. I laid in his arms, I really liked the feeling.

28 June 2024

I woke up. I saw all of Matthias his stuff packed. "What are you going to do?", I asked. "I am going to drop you off at the race track, and then I'm going back to the Czech Republic.", said Matthias. "Alright.", I said. I made myself ready. My arm wasn't making it easier at all, but my ankle healed. "Are you ready?", asked Matthias. "Yes.", I said. I walked out and we went to an uber.

"Hey, be safe", said Matthias when we arrived. "I will, see you next time.", I said. I walked out of the car. I had to buy a paddock pass to get in, and then, the media. I covered my face and immediately went into a building. It was the Alpine one. "Flora?", I heard. I turned around. "Grandpa Otmar!", I said. I hugged him. "Are you alright?", asked grandpa Otmar. "I'll be fine.", I said. "Erm, your fathers are preparing to drive. Do you want to go fast?", asked grandpa. "No, I will let them do their final practice first.", I said. "Alright. Where do you want to go?", asked grandpa. "I'm headed to my brothers, but I had to escape the media for a moment.", I said. "Alright, it's great to have you back.", said grandpa Otmar. "Yeah, I'm happy too.", I said. I walked out of the building, there was no media. Thank god. I saw dad Daniel and my brothers standing outside the Red Bull building. I ran up to them. "Hey, guys!", I yelled. They turned around. "Flora!", they yelled. They all jumped against me. "Hey, I've missed you guys.", I said. "Yeah, we you too, and I had the best birthday ever! Our fathers took us to a waterpark.", said Diego. "They did? It must have been awesome.", I said. "Yeah, and afterwards we went to an adventure park, and the next day to a theme park, it was really amazing!", said Dre. "I'm happy for you guys.", I said. "How are you?", asked Fabien. "I'm fine, nothing to worry about.", I said. I stood up. "Flora.", said dad. "Dad, I've missed you.", I said. I hugged him. "So, my arm is broken, and my ankle limped, but it is fine. And yeah, bruises.", I said. "I'm glad you made it out alive.", said dad. "I'm glad too, I'm first going to find P and Jack.", I said. "Alright.", said dad. "Hey, will you stay with dad, I'm going to say hello to everyone.", I said. "Alright.", said Fabien. "Dad, do you know where they are?", I asked. "Erm, I wouldn't know, you should ask Toto yourself.", said dad. "Alright, see you.", I said. I went to the Mercedes building. I put my hand on grandpa Toto his shoulder. He turned around. "Hey, grandpa Toto.", I said. "Flora!", he yelled. He hugged me. "My god, we've all missed you.", said grandpa. "Yeah, I've missed you too, where are Jack and Penelope?", I asked. "In the canteen.", said grandpa letting me go. "I will come see everyone in a minute, I promise.", I said. "You better.", said grandpa. I walked to the canteen. I saw them sitting. "Hi.", I said. P saw me. "Flora!", she yelled. She hugged me. "Hey, P.", I said. "Look at you, you're all beaten up!", said P letting me go. "I'm fine, really.", I said. Jack hugged me too. "Hey, Jack.", I said. "Hey. It was weird having a birthday without you.", said Jack. "I know, it was weird for me too.", I said. "Flora, your arm.", said Jack. "Is going to be fine.", I said. "Look at my favourite woman!", I heard someone yell. "Aunti Suzie.", I said. I hugged her. "Your arm, is everything alright?", she asked. "Yeah, I'm absolutely fine.", I said. "Come on, mom is going to want to see you, they're all in the Ferrari canteen.", said P. She pulled me along. "Alright.", I said. We saw them walking out of the building. "Mom!", yelled P. All the women looked at us. I started running at them. Kelly was first. The other hugged us too. "Look at you, you've grown.", said Alex(andra). "Yeah, maybe a bit.", I said. "Is your arm fine?", asked Heidi. "Yes, absolutely fine.", I said. "I have a drink that helps broken bones.", said Kika. "Can't wait to taste it.", I said smiling. I was back home. I missed it. I couldn't wait to see my other fathers.