Part 12: I thought you were dead.

Flora Formula.

"And I forgot.", said Kelly. "Yes?", I asked. "How was the kiss?", asked Kika. "They told you.", I said. "Come on, how was it?", asked Heidi. "It was nice.", I said. "She's more grown up than I thought.", said Kika. "F!", I heard in the distance. I saw uncle A and uncle O running to me. They almost pushed me. But they managed to hold me in position. "I thought you were dead!", said uncle O. "I'm not.", I said. "No, we can see that.", said uncle A. "I can't wait to see the smile on your fathers their face, you know, when everyone taught that you and Daniel were dead, they didn't let out any smile, not even when they won.", said uncle O. "Really?", I asked. "Nope. They were even planning to retire, but I managed to keep them in the sport.", said uncle A. "And the team principals, speaking off, you should go see René.", said uncle O. "No, it's fine, I know I don't have a seat.", I said. "But they're worried sick of you.", said uncle O. He picked me up. "Uncle O, let me go.", I said. He brought me to René. "Flora, how are you?", asked René. "I'm fine.", I said. "I guess racing is cancelled for a while?", asked René. "Yeah.", I said. We talked a bit further. Uncle A and uncle O brought me to the rest of the formula 2 grid. "Flora! Oh my god!", yelled Théo. "Hey everyone.", I said. They all hugged me. "God, we taught you were dead.", said Ayumu. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that.", I said. "We heard you can't really do anything about it.", said Jack. "Yeah, that's true.", I said. "So, are you planning to go back to formula 2?", asked Viktor. "I don't know, I mean, I haven't even seen my fathers yet.", I said. "Well, I'll be more than happy to give up the seat.", said Frederick. "No, you're doing great, you can have the seat.", I said. "You deserve it too.", said Frederick. "Flora.", I heard. Someone hugged me from behind. I saw Paul. "Hey Paul.", I said. "Hey, we've missed you.", said Paul. "Yeah, I've heard that a lot.", I said. I kept talking until I heard that my fathers were done. "Well, I better say hello to my fathers.", I said. I was walking through the paddock, this time there was media.

 I saw père Charles coming out of the building, he was taking off his helmet, so his face was still red. He looked angry and was yelling at this manager. He quickly looked why the media was all at one place. He then continued yelling but realized that it was me. He threw his helmet on the ground and ran to me. I opened my arm and he picked me up. "Bad practice?", I asked. "I thought you were dead, Flora, oh my god.", he said. "I know.", I said. He didn't let me go. "You know, you could have said hello when you dropped the boys off.", said père. "Then you wouldn't have let me go.", I said. "Well, look what's happened now.", he said. "I'm fine, it's just a broken arm.", I said. He let me go and looked at my arm. "God, don't ever make us believe you're dead again.", he said hugging me one last time. "Flora!", yelled padre. "Hola padre.", I said. He hugged me. "Thanks for saving me.", said padre. "It's fine.", I said. "No it's not, look at you!", he said. "I'm fine, I promise.", I said. "Come on, let's get you to your other parents.", said père Charles. Suddenly I got picked up again. "I've missed you, mon chou.", I heard. "I've missed you too, père.", I said. It was père Pierre. "No racing for a while huh?", asked père Pierre. "No, I guess not.", I said. "I have an idea, your other three fathers are about to take a picture because they're the top three, how about you sneak in.", said padre. "Alright, let's do it.", I said. I went through the crowd. They were already getting together. I went to stand next to dad Lewis. When the picture was taken dad turned around. He turned to the other side in shock. "Oh my god!", he yelled. "Flora!", yelled papa. He hugged me. Dad Lando and dad Lewis joined soon after. "What happened?", asked papa. "They wanted to know where my brothers were.", I said. "You didn't tell them?", asked dad Lando. "No, they're my brothers.", I said. "Yeah, but look what happened.", said dad Lewis. "I'm fine.", I said. "Flora, welcome back to the land of the living.", said uncle Lance. Every driver of the grid gave me a big hug. "Flora!", yelled my grandfathers. Once I was done with saying hello to everyone, I had a big smile. I was happy. I've missed all of this. How could I run away from this?