Part 49:Rocky and Parker

Flora Formula

"So, where are we going first?", asked papa. "Let's do a day in Italy first, ooh, and then Prague, and then you can choose", I told him. "Why Prague?", he asked laughing as we were driving to Venice. "No reason, a city trip, you can choose the rest", I answered. I was eating some snacks. "Alright, let's first go to Venice then", he said. "Yeah, let's go", I replied taking some more snacks. Suddenly papa got called. "That fast, damn!", I said pressing on the green button on the car screen. "Have you two actually lost your minds?", asked padre. "Well, you guys are with the other children, and I'm, just, pampering, the other, one", told papa. "Max, the media is stilling making up stories about your whole trying to kill each other, you being taken by the police, actual footage of you guys fighting. What do you do? Go with her on a freaking road trip, whilst nobody is there to calm you two down if things go sideways", continued padre. "We'll be fine, it's just a small trip", I reassured him. "Yeah, well you both told that it was a trip too the last time, guess who ended up tied to the freaking wall!", yelled padre. "Everybody makes mistakes", I answered. "You two are going to be the deaths of our family, I mean it", said padre. "Well, isn't this what you want, me and Flora to bond again?", asked padre. "Yeah, with us there to make sure you don't kill each other!", told padre. "We won't kill each other, we're family", I told him. "Flora, no offense, but that father kept a knife to your neck for almost half an hour", told padre. "Hey, mate-", told papa. "He didn't kill me, did he?", I asked. "You, guys, really, we're going to be calling every day!", told padre. "Look forward to it, bye bye", said papa. "Max, no", told padre before papa hang up. I laughed. "Well, now that that's out of the way", told papa setting up some music. We both sang along for a while. Another number came on the screen. "Shit, that's my PR manager", said papa sitting back. I sat back too and pressed on the green button. 

"Where are you?", she asked. "On a road trip", he said. "Alright, I don't know that you can do that alone", told his manager. "Erm, yeah", papa told. "You're lying, you two better post some stuff", told his manager. "Will do", he said. His manager hung up. "You take the first picture?", asked papa. "Yeah, sure", I told him. I took my phone and took a picture from the road ahead of us. I put some filter on it and posted it on Instagram and twitter. "Et voila, let the fans figure it out", I said out loud. I put my phone away. "They don't know that I'm with you?", asked papa. "I tagged you, and plus, I'm not on the photo either", I told him. "Alright", he said. "So, erm, what cities do you want to see?", I asked. "Well, maybe Greece, erm, the Caribbean could be cool, ooh, and Haïti!", he said excited. "Yeahh, tropical countries and islands, love itt!", I told him. "Yeah, and erm, Brazil, and we can end it in Mexico", told papa. "Indeed, we have got to end in Mexico", I replied. "Erm, maybe, Australia, go to some famous rocks, and maybe climb a big mountain, but it has to be warm, I do not like cold hikes", said papa. "Erm, maybe in Italy", I told him. "Yeah", said papa. "Do you want to piss off my other fathers?", I asked. "Yeah, what have you got in plan?", asked papa curious. "How about we get a dog, like a border collie, or a German Shepherd, or a Malinois, or, if you really want to piss them off, a husky", I proposed. "No, no husky, they'll burst our eardrums. But the other ones sound good", said papa. "Which one?", I asked. "How about we just go to a breeder, and see what they have?", asked papa. "Yeah, sure, there is one within 20 minutes", I explained. "Alright", said papa. He drove to the breeder and we walked in.

"Hello, what can we get for you?", asked someone. "A dog", replied papa. No, really? I thought we were going to get a horse at the dog breeder. "What age?", asked Robinson, his name was on his jacket. "A puppy", I answered smiling. We walked around. "Do you have some specific species in mind?", asked Robinson. "Not really, but has to be able to handle a lot of traveling, we already have two dogs, so, they need be able to behave around dogs, and cats. And a dog that can handle busy crowds and busy places, our family is quite popular", I told him. "Yeah, Max Verstappen and Flora Formula, out of the formula one family", told Robinson. "Yeah", said papa smiling. "Well, if I look at the dogs that you already have, and the personalities from everyone in your family, do you want a quite active dog, or, a pretty lazy one?", asked Robinson. "It can be active, but the dog needs to know when he has got to stop", I answered. "And, protection?", continued Robinson. "Yeah, maybe, yeah", said papa to me. I strongly agree. "Alright, come on up", said Robinson. We followed him to a room. A lot of dogs were in there. They were all so cute! After a while I couldn't choose between two. "I really like the toller and the Aussie", I said. "What?", asked papa. "The toller retriever and Australian shepherd", I told him pointing to both. "I can put them both outside?", asked Robinson. "Let's just piss your fathers double off and get them both, more family members", said papa turning around. "Really? Thank you!", I said hugging him. He laughed a bit and hugged me too. We bought a leash, collar, and harness for them both. And also their food, and some brushes, and, yeah, everything they needed. "Now, let's go climb a mountain", I told the dogs. I was in the back with them. "So, a name?", asked papa. "Let's call the toller rocky, and the Aussie needs something with a p", I explained. "With a p, let me think", told papa. "I know one, a name I've always liked, Parker", said papa afterwards. "Alright, Rocky and Parker it is", I said. They were sleeping, we had a long day to go to. Sorry fathers, me and papa decided to go insane.