Part 20:Shopping

Charles Leclerc

I was walking back from my interview. "Hey.", I heard. Pierre was next to me. "Hey.", I said. "Hey, can you do something, it's like really important?", asked Pierre. "What's up?", I asked worried. "So, me and Flora got in a little bit of a discussion. And she told me that she was never going to tell anything, because nothing is wrong. And I said that there was something, and that she would only tell if she was on the verge of killing herself. So, I sent her to my room, and I have to go somewhere else real quick. But I want to make sure she's fine.", said Pierre. "Yeah, I'll go check right now.", I said. I walked over to his room. I opened the door and saw her crying on the floor against his wall. "It's alright.", I said trying to comfort her. "It's alright, keep going, I promise it helps.", I said afterwards. I sat down next to her. I picked her up and placed her head against my chest. I hugged her tight. "You're alright, it's fine.", I said. After a while, Pierre came in too. She was already calmed a bit. He put his phone away, and sat next to me. "I shouldn't have told you that.", said Pierre to her. "No, you're right, that's the problem.", she said. "Let me just tell you, don't try to kill yourself. You saw what happened when we lost Penelope for a month.", I said. I could hear her laugh a bit. I laughed with her. "I'm serious though, don't try to kill yourself.", I said afterwards. "I promise I'll try.", she said. "That's good.", said Pierre. "I'm sorry I'm not opening up to you guys.", she said. "It's alright, tell us when you're ready, which is as soon as possible.", I said. "I don't know, it's. Everyone says that the memories eventually will go over. But they don't, I don't know how to get rid of them. And there's always someone that dies or gets hurt. And it's all because of me. What if I was never born? Then you guys wouldn't be in this mess.", she said. "We're happy that you're born. I can't imagine my life without you.", said Pierre. "Yeah, but it's too much. Every time when something is back to the way it was used to, something happens again.", she said. "We know, and eventually, it will be over. We just have to be patient.", I said. "I don't want to be patient, I want to know that I'm safe.", she said. That cut deep. She didn't feel like she was safe. "We will try everything we can to keep you safe, we promise.", said Pierre. "You know you can't hold on to that.", she said. "I know, but we can always try to prevent it.", said Pierre. My phone rang. Pierre stood up. "Put it on speaker.", I said. Pierre did what I told him to do. "Where are you?", I heard Max ask. "I'm in Pierre his driver room.", I said. "Is Pierre there with you?", asked Max. "Yes, he is.", I said. "And Flora?", asked Max. "I'm here.", she said. She stood up and helped me up. "What's wrong?", asked Pierre. "You both didn't show up to qualifying, idiots! You two are both starting at the back of the grid.", said Max. "Whoa, have we been away so long?", I asked. "No, it was a joke.", said Max laughing. "Max, mate, what's wrong?", I asked angrily. "Nothing, just checking in where you guys were.", said Max. He hung up. "He's got to be joking, right?", said Pierre. "Well, I guess that's our sign to go outside.", said Flora. "Probably.", I said. Me and Pierre took our stuff and we went outside. "Someone from the FIA wants to talk to all the drivers, Flora, you're lucky, you too.", said Logan. "How is that lucky?", asked Flora. "It's not, that was sarcastic.", said Logan laughing. We all went inside the room. "So, that's everyone.", said the boss of the FIA. We walked to the rest of our group. "What is this about?", I asked to them. "No idea.", said Lando to me. "So, the king has invited everyone from the F1 grid to a formal party. So behave, don't act like lunatics, and you have to go, if you don't come, you're suspended for this weekend.", said the boss. "Why am I here?", whispered Flora to us. "Because you're the daughter of seven people that won't leave you alone, and the king asked for you and Jck to come.", said the boss. "We can't get our suits in time, and we don't carry them with us to every race.", said Checo. "Anybody who has a suit for tonight?", asked the boss. Nobody had one. "Then someone is going to have to pick it all up.", said the boss. "I'm not trusting a stranger to buy me a suit for a party with the king of Belgium.", said Max. "Than who do you trust?", asked the boss. "My family.", he said. "Are your parents here?", asked the boss. "No.", said Max. "Ah, Everyone knows Flora.", said the boss. "You're asking me to go get suits, for 20 men?", asked Flora. "Yes.", said the boss like it was a daily task "Alright, shouldn't be too hard.", said Flora. "She doesn't even know our style, or sizes.", said Lance. "Well, you can text it to her, I mean, don't you have her number?", asked the boss. "Well, yes, I do.", said Lance. "They have your number?", asked Daniel to Flora. "Yeah.", said Flora. "You can all go, don't show up like clowns, thank you.", said the boss walking away. "Why does he think we can't dress up?", asked Oscar. "Look in the mirror, not a single one of you has a decent style.", said Flora walking away. "Damn.", said Zhou. "What's up with her?", asked Max. "Nothing.", me and Pierre said.

Flora Formula

I arrived at the store. I brought Jack with me. He was still happy, he won his race. "So, for who do we need to bring suits?", asked Jack. "All formula 1 drivers, and the team principals. You and me need some clothes too. And we need shoes.", I said. "God, that's going to be expensive.", said Jack. "I'm going to buy it with the family bank account at the moment, and everyone will pay their debt back.", I said. "So, suits, please say that we don't need to go searching for specific suits.", said Jack. "Nope, all black suits, because it has to be formal.", I said. We finally got to the suit section. "Hello, can we help you with something, perhaps a suit for this gentleman?", asked a lady that worked in a store. "Yes, and we need a suit for thirty other men too.", I said. The woman was shocked. "Do you have their sizes?", asked the woman. "Yes.", I said. I showed all the sizes and we started gathering everything. After a while, I had paid for 31 suits and 31 pairs of shoes. My god that was expensive. "Now we need to go with all these clothes to a store for one dress and another pair of shoes.", said Jack. "Well, yep.", I said. "But you're going to wait here, no spoiling.", I said dropping everything on a bench. I went inside the store and picked out a dress and a pair of shoes. No heels, I hate heels, I can't walk on them. Someone called me. Kika was trying to facetime me. "Hey Kika.", I said. "I heard you have dress to pick out?", asked Kika. I flipped my camera. "Yeah, I'm debating between these two dresses.", I said. "The second one.", said Kika. "Hold up, let us see it.", I heard Kelly say. "Yep, definitely the second one.", said Alex. Kelly and Heidi agreed. "Alright, with those pair of shoes?", I asked. "Yep, fits perfect.", said Kelly. I flipped my phone back. "Thanks guys.", I said. "No problem, send us a pic of the result.", said Heidi. "I will, bye.", I said. "Bye.", said Kika. I hang up and bought what they had said me to buy. I came back outside. "I'm going to call uncle A to come pick us up.", I said.

After a while uncle A arrived. "God, how may suits are that?", asked uncle A. "A lot, you drive, me and Jack need to write each driver their names on the cover and on the shoe box.", I said. Me and Jack went in the back. We started writing all of their names on the covers, and on the shoe boxes. Once we arrived, me and Jack carried everything in the paddock. I saw the drivers looking at me. They all came to help me and Jack. "God, how many suits did you buy?", asked uncle Yuki. "31 suits, and there are 31 pair of shoes still in uncle A his car.", I said. We went to get the shoes and every suit and pair of shoes got handed out to the fitting person. "That must have been the most frustrating thing to do.", said grandpa James. "It was, believe me.", I said. "I've never hated shopping so hard.", said Jack. "Well, you guys did it.", said grandpa Toto. "Eventually.", I said. "Flora, we're going to the hotel to get ready.", said padre. "Alright, bye everyone.", I said as I walked out of the building.

I arrived in my room to get ready. Kelly tried to facetime me again. "Kelly, I just go out of the shower, I still have to put on the dress.", I said. "Alright, we can wait.", said Kelly. I put on the dress, did my hair, and did my make-up.

 I put on the dress, did my hair, and did my make-up

 "God, you look gorgeous.", said Heidi. "Thanks.", I said. "Mamma Mia.", I heard in the distance. "I think your brother likes it too.", said Alex. I smirked. "I have to go.", I said. "Enjoy the party with the king.", said Kika. "Thanks.", I said. They hung up and I put on my shoes. I heard pounding on the door. I opened the door, Jack looked at me with wide eyes. "What?", I asked. "You look absolutely, amazing, and we need to go.", said Jack. "Are you saying that as my ex or as my best friend?", I asked. "Best friend.", said Jack. I took my phone and we went downstairs.