Part 33:the escape

Lewis Hamilton

"There's a way to get out of here, but you have to do it around the outside", said Fabien to me. Me and Fabien were trying to open the door. The rest was sleeping against each other. It was early in the morning after all. Charles and Penelope were taken a week ago, the girls a month ago. I'm beginning to lose my freaking mind. Suddenly we saw a car driving on the property. And it wasn't going slow. "What on earth?", I heard Daniel ask behind me. It seems like the sound got them awake. The car braked heavily and three people jumped out. Oh. My. God.

Flora Formula

I closed the car door and ran over to them. I touched the gate, but I got an electric shock. I pulled my hand back. "Are you guys alright?", I asked. "Yeah, we're fine", I heard. "Hey guys", said Jack. "What are the three of you doing here?", asked dad Lando. "Saving my freaking family, and by the way, where is the rest of that family?", I asked. "We don't know, they were forced inside.", said père Pierre. Suddenly 4 other cars rolled up. "What on earth?", asked Jack. Grandpa Toto, grandpa Christian, grandpa Zak and grandpa Fred came out of the cars. "What the hell are they doing here?", asked Matthias. "Dad?!", yelled Jack. "I can not believe the two of you!", said grandpa Toto. "Are you guys stupid or what? You can get yourself killed!", said padre. "How were you guys going to get away, huh?", asked grandpa Christian. "We would have figured it out!", I said. "No, you wouldn't, by the way, most of the grid is waiting on a place to help y'all out of the country.", said grandpa Fred. "Alright, now that you're here, Fabien, you're smart enough, help them to release you, and me and Matthias will go inside and get the rest.", I said. "What? Are you insane?", asked papa. I ran inside. Jack and Matthias followed me. "No, Jack!", I said. "Continue, we can get hurt", said Matthias. We went into the first room. I saw someone curled up against the ground, crying. "Penelope, sweetie, it's alright", I said. She looked up when I started talking. She immediately stood up and hugged me. "Flora, oh my god", she said. "What did he do?", I asked angry. "Nothing, at the moment, I think he was about to do something, but then someone said something in Spanish to him and he pushed me further into the room.", she replied in a relieved tone. "P", said Jack. P hugged Jack too. "How are you?", asked Jack. "I'm okay", I said. "Although you really like the family reunion, we have to go!", said Matthias. "I know where mom and the other women are", said P. She led us the way. Matthias stormed into the room. "Mom!", I heard P say. I entered the room and saw them all sitting against the wall. "What are you two doing here?", said Kelly hugging P. "We came to save you", I said. "Come on, we have to go.", said Jack. "Jack, take them outside and go see if you can help Fabien, Matthias go with them for protection, I'll search père", I said. "You sure?", asked Matthias. "Positive, go", I said. Matthias and Jack helped them outside.

Pierre Gasly

We were watching as Fabien and our team principals were trying to unlock the gate. "Guys! How far are you?", I heard Jack say. "They don't get anything I say", said Fabien. "Yeah, because you're talking Chinese to me", said grandpa Christian. "I'm just talking English", said Fabien. Jack went in front of his father and listened to Fabien. "Kika", I said going to the fence. "Pierre", said Kika. "How are you?", I asked. "We're fine, Flora is looking for Charles", said Kika. I sighed. "She's going to die saving us one day", I said. "She's strong, I'm sure she will make it", said Kika. "I'm almost there", said Jack. "Just press on the damn button!", said Fabien as Matthias pulled something out of it. "Which one?", asked Jack. "What do you mean, which one, it's only supposed to have one", said Fabien. "There's a red and green button, wait, there's a text above it", said Jack. "What does it say?" asked Fabien. Jack pressed on the button. "Are you sure it was that one?", asked Matthias. "Shut the fuck up", said Jack. Matthias looked angry. The gate opened. "See", said Jack to Matthias. I ran out and hugged Kika. Max and Daniel did the same too their girlfriends. Matthias, Fabien and Jack started arguing in another language. "Guys! English!", said grandpa Zak. "We can't go in, we need to let her, she can handle it", said Matthias. "If she dies, I'm going to kill you and rip you apart, I mean it", said Jack. "Guys, calm down", said Penelope. Suddenly there were a lot of shots. We saw someone jumping out of the low window holding someone right as the building exploded. Fuck.

Flora Formula

I entered every room. Why is there nobody over here? When I entered the room with the big water pit, I saw père through the window. They were drowning him, fuck. I couldn't enter the pit because it was too high. I saw a chain going over the roof and hanging above the tub. I climbed on the wall to the chain, and held on to it as I climbed to the other side of the room. Once I was above the pit, I let myself drop into the water. His mouth opened, what meaned that his air was done. I looked at the chains and made him loose. He wasn't awake but still breathing. I let us drop from the wall of the pit. Ouch. I went to him and he still wasn't awake. Only one thing left to do. Sorry père.

Charles Leclerc

I woke up to someone hitting my face. I spit out some water. "So sorry that I hit you, but you need to be awake", I heard. "Flora?", I said as I recognized her voice. "Bonjour père", she said. I hugged her tightly pulling her down with me. "As much as I like the hugging, we need to go", she said after a while. I let her go and she helped me up. She looked if the coast was clear. After a while we heard some yelling. "Fuck! Hide!", yelled Flora. She pushed me behind the corner as the shooting started. God, this is not what I expected my life to be. "They threw C4", said Flora. "What!", I yelled. She grabbed me and jumped through the window with me as the explosion went off. Once the explosion was away, I could feel her grabbing me up. "Get in the car!", I heard her yell to some other people. I saw some of the team principals. What are they doing here. Everyone went in a car and I followed Flora in the car of Fred. "We freaking did it!", said Flora. "You did not need to save us", I said. "No, you were literally dying when I found you, they were drowning you, a second later and you were dead", she said. "Whoa, what?", I heard Max ask over the phone. "Alright, is everyone fine?", asked Toto. It seems like we were in a groups call. Everyone said that they are. We arrived at a remote house deep in the woods. The four cars went into the garage. We all went out of the car. I could barely get out and almost fell before Flora caught me. "Hey, you alright?", asked Flora. "I don't know, it's getting harder to breathe, and everything is weakening", I said to her. She put me on the ground. "Crap, secondary drowning", she said as I really struggled to breathe. Nobody was near us.

Flora Formula

Crap, crap, crap. "Jack!", I yelled. He came running. "What the hell?!", he asked. "Secondary drowning, keep his airway open, I'll start CPR.", I said. Jack went to his head and secured his airway. I started to press on père his chest. "What the hell is happening here?!", asked grandpa Fred. "Charles? Charles!", yelled Alexandra. "He's having secondary drowning, Fabien!", I yelled. He came trough the crowd. "Fuck, is he having secondary drowning?", asked Fabien. "Yeah, is there anything to ventilate him here?", I asked him. "I have a first aid kit in the car.", said grandpa Christian. "Get it", I said. Fabien opened the trunk of his car and took something out. "I've got it", he said. He held a respirator artificial resuscitator. He held it against the mouth of père as he started to press on the balloon. "Come on", I said. Dre and Diego came with a blanket. "Put him on here, we can transfer him to the other room, we have more breathing room over there", said Dre. We rolled Père to his side as the twins put the blanket next to him. We rolled him back to his bag, and pulled the blanket a bit to my side, so that père would be in the middle. "Everybody out of the way!", I said as me and Jack picked the blanket up. We transferred him to the other room. I continued CPR and Fabien continued to ventilate him. "I'll see if we have a defibrillator", said Jack running away. "Come on père", I said. I saw 13 other drivers, with my 6 remaining fathers, the girlfriends, the team principals and grandpa Seb, grandpa Kimi, and uncle A and uncle O. Jack came back. He lifted père his T-shirt and put the stickers in place. "Alright, charging", said Jack. "And, clear", said Jack. Me and Fabien let go off père and watched Père his chest rise because of the shock. He wasn't breathing though. I continued CPR as Jack charged the defibrillator again. "Clear", said Jack again. Me and Fabien both let go again. This time we could see père his head move a bit. "Roll him to his side, he's coughing up the water", I said. Me and Fabien rolled Père to his side as he spat out all the water. Once he was done, we rolled him back and kept ventilating him. "God, you had us scared there for a moment", I said sighing. He took my hand. I heard everyone being relieved next to us. "Keep ventilating him for a bit", said Jack to Fabien. "What are y'all doing here?", asked dad Lewis to the rest. "We're going to help you guys out of the country.", said uncle Alex. "We can't leave the country yet, they all have to heal, it's not safe", I said not keeping my eyes off père. "Then we stay put here", said grandpa Seb. "Fine by me", said papa. Me, Alexandra and uncle A stayed with père to keep ventilating him.