Part 44: Let me go!

Flora Formula

I went outside and papa took my hand. "Papa, let go off of me!", I said again. I had literally just recovered from the last time, which was 10 minutes ago. I suddenly heard the police arrive. "You called the cops on me?", he asked. "N-No, I would never!", I replied still trying to get out of his grip. He just kept holding my hand tighter. "Max Verstappen, let the girl go and take a step back!", yelled an officer. They were with three holding a gun pointed at papa. I turned back facing papa. I saw my other fathers arrive. "Papa, let me go, it will go easier", I replied. I tried to pull myself out of his grip but he pulled on my arm. "Let the girl go! Now!", yelled the police. "Whatever you do, do not interfere with the police, let them put me in jail", said papa. "N-No! I may hate you, but I won't let your rot away in jail", I protested. "It's better for every one", said papa. "Do you have your knife on you?", I asked. He pulled the knife out of his pocket. 

"Drop the weapon immediately!", yelled the police. "Max!", yelled uncle Checo. "Drop the knife and work along", I said pulling on my arm again. He didn't let go off of me or the knife. "If I just hurt you a little, maybe I'll be in jail longer", he mumbled to myself. He was prepared to hurt me? I took a step back and tried to go away. "Papa, please, let me go", I said. "Drop the weapon, now!", yelled the police again. He let the knife spin around and held it in a tight position. "Papa", I said. "Sorry", he said. "Papa, no!", I yelled. "Max, stop!", yelled Carlos. "If I run and take you with me, it'll be even longer", mumbled papa again. "N-no!", I yelled. "Drop the weapon!", yelled the police again. I was trying to do everything to release me realising he could hurt me. "Papa!", I yelled. "Max!", yelled Christian. "Fuck, papa", I continued begging him to let me go. "Just, shut up for a moment", said papa. "And stop, moving", he said. "Drop. The. Weapon. Now.", ordered the police once again. "Back off!", he yelled. "Do you know anything else?", asked papa. "What, so you can do it to your own daughter?", I asked still pulling on his arm. He pulled me on my arm. "Papa, let me go", I said. "No, I need to up my jail sentence, and make sure your fathers won't pay bail", explained papa. "You can't, only if you murder someone, I think", I replied. He looked in my eyes. "N-no, do not attempt what I'm thinking you're about to do", I said. "I would never kill you", he said. "Well, then you'll be able to be bailed out", I answered. "Not, if I'm a danger, to you", he realized. "What are you doing?", I asked. "How about we go on a little trip?", he asked. "Where?", I asked realising I'm not going to free myself. I gave up with trying. "Just, maybe, I don't know, out of the country, run for a week, make me a danger to you", said papa. "Don't you dare", I said. "I dare, it would get me away", replied papa. "From who?", I asked. "From you!", he yelled. "What do you mean?", I asked. "I'm a danger to you, this championship battle, it's going to be the end of us", he explained. "W-We can get through this. I-I promise", I said. "N-no, you're just trying to talk me to giving up", said papa. "That's a toy knife, or not?", I asked just to clarify. "Yes", said papa wondering how I knew. "So, that means, I can say that we were just playing, and I'm the one who says if you go to jail", I explained him. I saw my fathers being able to jump him anytime. "Look around you, my other fathers, they're jumping on you any minute, the police isn't hesitating to pull the trigger", I said trying to talk him in to surrender. I knew it wasn't going to work. "N-no, if that happens, you will press charges", said papa. "N-no!", I yelled. I tried pushing him. "Flora, stop", he said. "Let go off of me!", I yelled. "Engel", he said. "No, do not call me Engel", I replied. "Sir, what do you want us to do in order to release the girl?", asked the police. "Max! This is madness, give in!", yelled Lando. "Do not ask for anything", I said. "Why?", he asked. I didn't reply. "Because I would be facing a sentence", he realised. I just pulled on my arm again. "No, that's not enough", he answered. I saw him thinking. "Just take me and make sure it's all over", I kind of asked him. "No, I would just traumatise you", he said. "Please, you've already done that", I answered. He smiled. 

"By the way, it's not a toy knife", he whispered as he turned me around and held the knife against my stomach and his arms around my neck. "Papa, please", I said. "Let her go!", yelled the police. They were walking closer to us. I could see my fathers their eyes. They were scared for my life. "Papa, please", I begged him. "Stop talking", he ordered. I closed my eyes to relax. "Now, I need to pull you along, hide you for a little bit, let them find me, maybe make sure that you're hurt a little bit so it was attempted murder, and I'll be in life sentence", replied papa. "N-no!", I yelled. He pressed his arm tighter against my neck. "Stop walking!", yelled papa to the officers. "But, I have to get out of here in time, taking you along with me", he mumbled to himself. I felt him move the knife to my back. The tip went inside my skin. This time it hurted, a lot. I guess it indeed wasn't a toy knife. My face made a look that I was in clear pain. "S-stop, please, you're hurting me", I begged him. "I thought you didn't feel pain?", he asked. "Yeah, but your father cutting you is different", I replied. "Let the girl go!", yelled the officer. "Shit, they can go behind me", said papa pulling me further from the wall. I left out a little tear. "Please, let me go, I'm your daughter", I begged him. "Do you think I enjoy doing this?", asked papa. "Well, you could get the knife out of my back", I said. He pulled it out. "Aah!", I said. "Let, the kid, go!", yelled the police once again. "Just listen to them papa", I begged. "Do you think I'm a danger to you yet?", asked papa to me. "I-I don't know", I replied. "You don't know?", he asked. "Well, I'm kept hostage at the moment, my brain isn't concerned about whether you will get bail or not", I told papa. "A car! I want a car!", yelled papa. I sighed. "Come on, papa", I said. "We can't get that!", yelled the officer. He pressed the knife against my neck. I quickly closed my eyes. Relax. Relax. "There is plenty of other ways to get a felony, just, let me go, I'm, I'm scared", I confessed. "Flora Formula is scared?", asked papa laughing. "Well, if my father is able to kill me, then basically everyone can kill me", I replied. "Bring me Charles", said papa to the officer. "No, we can't let you take another hostage", said the police. "There, I tried", said papa to me. "Yeah, really motivated to try", I answered. "Why do you want to talk to him?", asked a police officer. "Because it's his boyfriend", I mumbled. "Shut the fuck up", said papa. "You have no reason, huh?", I asked. "Shut up", he repeated. "Please, you've been a danger to all along, just let me go", I replied. "Are you sure?", he asked me. No, I wasn't. "Y-yeah", I replied. "You're lying", he said. "No", I protested. He basically buried the knife in my skin. "Alright, alright, alright, I'm lying", I confessed. "We're going to count to three, let the girl go, or we will shoot!", yelled the officer. "Papa, they're going to kill you let me go!", I begged him. I pushed us against the wall and threw him over my shoulder, causing us both to go down. He still had the knife against my throat, so I tried to push his arm away. "Come on, let, me, go!", I said pushing with all my strength. When I did it, I quickly jumped up and saw the police all over papa.

 Holy shit. I let myself drop against the wall and let everything just sink in for a moment. I was panicking. "Are you alright?", asked an officer. "Y-yeah, I think I'm just having a little panic attack", I explained. "Is there someone we can bring to you?", asked the officer trying to help me. "I'll, I'll just go to my other fathers", I said standing up. "Are you sure you're fine?", asked the officer. "Y-yeah", I answered. I saw them put papa in the police car. I walked to dad Lando. I quickly threw my hands around him. "Are you alright?", he asked hugging me. "Papa just, he just-", I said, I couldn't finish my sentence because I couldn't get the words out. "Yeah, we know, we know", said dad Lando. "Hey, darling, are you sure you're fine?", asked dad Lewis. "Y-yeah", I answered. "Why did he even do it?", asked père Pierre. I let go off dad Lando. "He, erm, he wanted to go to jail, because he thinks that this championship battle is going to be the end of us, so he wants to make sure he stays as long as possible in jail", I explained. Everyone else checked if I was okay, and after that, I just left to the hotel, I didn't want to be around people anymore.

A/N: I know the laws and rules and everything is messed up, especially in the next couple of chapters. But I want to have a story with a lot of action in it, so I have to wander off to my fantasy a little bit :)

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VIEWS AND VOTES!!!!!!!