Part 32:Let's find them

Flora Formula

I woke up alone in the bed. I looked in front of me and saw Matthias looking outside. I put my head back on the cushion. "Good morning", he said. "Good morning", I said. "It's 8am", he said. "I'll change myself fast", I said as I walked to the bathroom. I put on some normal clothes, comfy clothes. I looked at my phone and saw that Jack texted me.

Twin: I think I'm dying.

Me: Lil bit hangover?

Twin: Lil bit?

Me: Come to the other room, I'll give you a pill, and we're leaving anyways.

Twin: Alright, see you there.

Me: see you

I walked out of the bathroom. "Jack could be here any minute", I said. "Alright, are you going back to England?", asked Matthias. "I don't know, it's time that I start looking for my family, and now that I have freedom", I said. I heard knocking. I opened the door. I saw Jack standing in front of me, he was all messed up. "Well don't you look freshened?", I asked. He went straight to the bed and let himself drop on it. I took some pills and water and gave it to him. "I don't remember anything, from my first part", said Jack. "Well, I must admit, you were going wild", said Matthias. "Yeah, you were, remember this, you had fun", I said. "And now, going back to dad, he's going to freak out", said Jack. "Yes", I said. Matthias looked at me. I signed to Jack with my eyes. Matthias understood me. There's no way that I'm bringing Jack with me. We packed up our stuff and left the hotel. I yawned, because I hardly got any sleep. It was worth it though. We went to the airport. "I'm going to Monaco", I said. "What?!", asked Jack. "I have to, it's time to look for my family", I said. "I'm going with you", he said. "No, no, absolutely not!", I said. "Yes, I am!", he replied to me. "No, you're not!", I spat out. "I'll be the getaway car, I won't get myself in trouble, please", he said. "Fine, if you get yourself in trouble, I will kill you myself!", I said. "Alright", he said. Matthias didn't talk anymore. He just followed us. "Why not go straight to Mexico?", asked Jack. "Because, I need to see Roscoe, and all of the other animals living in the house.", I said. "They were still in there the whole time?", asked Jack. "Uncle A has been taking care of them", I said. "Ah", said Jack. We went on the plane and took a seat. Matthias sat next to me and Jack in front of us. Matthias smiled at me. "Stop it", I whispered. "What?", asked Jack. "Nothing", me and Matthias replied at the same time. "If it's about you guys having sex, the walls are pretty thin, I heard all of it", said Jack. Oh, shit. Fuck. No. God damnit. My mouth dropped. "Don't tell my family", I said. "They're excited about you having sex, so", he said. "Really?", asked Matthias. "They may think that now, but they're probably going to kill you when they find out", I said. "Do you think she liked it?", asked Matthias to Jack. I hit him in his stomach. "Shut the fuck up", I said. "Did you though?", asked Jack. I stared at him. "So you did", he said smiling. I smirked. Jack started laughing. I could hear Mathias laughing too. I put my face on the table. "No worries, I liked it too", he said. There it was, that feeling, butterflies, hormones, I was full of it. "I'll keep it a secret", said Jack. "Thanks", I said. And before I knew, we were already landing in Italy, before taking the train to Monaco. Once I arrived, Roscoe and Pinon started barking. Pinon was padre his dog. "Quit it, guys", I said. They immediately stopped barking. Papa his cats, Lewis and Toto came to my feet. I petted them as I looked at the living room. It was still a mess, I thought uncle A would at least clean it all up. "So, what now?", asked Jack. "Just hold on a minute", I said. I refilled everyone their foods and looked at the dresser. It were full of pictures. I took our family picture. "Are you alright?", asked Matthias. "Yeah, it's fine", I said. "Let's find them", I said afterwards putting the photo away. I walked out with them and we went back to the airport. I took Fabien his glasses again. I can't wait to get back to him.

Charles Leclerc

They took me and Penelope inside. They pushed me against a wall. "Where are the other women?", I asked. He hit me with his elbows. "Shut the fuck up!", he said. José came inside. "You know what to do with the girl, and follow me with the guy", he said. They took Penelope away. "Charles!", yelled Penelope. "Let her go!", I yelled. I tried to fight back. The guy holding me put his arm against my neck. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up!", he spat out. Some other guys put a bag over my head and guided me somewhere. They were definitely going to kill me. I heard some doors opened and my hands got tied to some chains. I heard a door close, they didn't remove the blindfold though. Suddenly it became really hard to breathe and it was hot in here. "Fuck", I whispered to myself.

A week later....

They never put the heat down, they gave me food once a day, and left again. I haven't seen any daylight. This bag was annoying. I did know that there was someone else in the room. Suddenly I heard the door being opened. There was some Spanish yelling and some people took me. I didn't bother to do anything. They carried me to another room and put me on something. The bag got replaced with a blindfold. My hands were tied again, along with my feet. I felt myself moving, but because of a machine. Suddenly I was under water. When I got back above the water, I tried to take breath, before they put me under again. I felt myself being chained up. Were they going to drown me? Suddenly I was attached to chains. I didn't feel anyone touching me anymore. I couldn't breathe, I didn't know how long I was going to pull this off.

I couldn't anymore. Everything started to go black. My mouth opened and filled with water. I relaxed myself. Right before I passed out, I felt some hands touching me and the chains. Please, save me.

Penelope Kvyat

A week earlier...

"Charles!", I yelled. I was scared, frightened about what was going to happen. I heard Charles yelling at them to let me go. They took me to another room. They pushed me inside and closed the door. "Penelope?", I heard. I looked to my side and saw mom. "Mom!", I yelled. I ran over to her. I started tearing up. She hugged me closely. She couldn't stand up. The other three looked weak too. "What are you doing here? Sweetie?", asked mom. "They took me and my brothers, Fabien wouldn't answer something, and they took me and Charles inside.", I said not letting go of her. "Where is Charles?", asked mom. "I don't know, they just pulled me away from him", I said. "Hey, it's alright", said Kika. "Are you okay?", I asked everyone. "We'll make it, we're just wondering if everyone is fine", said Heidi. "They're alive", I replied. "How bad are their injuries?", asked Alex. "Bad", I said.

A week later...

I was sleeping on one side of the room. My mom was talking with the others. Suddenly someone walked in and lifted me by my upper arm. "Get off of me!", I said. "Come on, sweetheart", he said pulling me away. "Don't call her sweetheart!", yelled mom. He pushed me against someone else out of the hallway. I heard him tell mom to shut up. The other guy guided me to the room. I saw José and he took me over and closed the door behind him once we arrived in the room. I was crying. He pushed me against the wall and was really close to me. He put his hand on my cheek. "Please...", I cried out. "Don't cry, it'll be alright", he said. Suddenly someone else said something in Spanish to him. "Stay here", he said pushing me further into the room. He closed the door and I crawled against the room.

Suddenly three people entered the room. I was relieved when I saw them.