Part 14: Patience

Flora Formula.

I saw them talking, probably about qualifying. They looked at me. My eyes were a little red. "Hey, what's up?", asked dad Lewis. "Max! I need to talk to you.", said dad Daniel behind me. "Hey, you tell the rest, I'll tell Max, don't let them near her, the police is still here.", said dad to me. "Okay.", I said. Dad walked apart with papa. "Police? Don't let us near who?", asked père Charles. "We were talking, and Penelope got a letter, from the police.", I said. "What was in it?", asked dad Lando. "Daniil, P her biological father, filed a restraining order for her against all of you guys, and your girlfriends. If you try to contact her in any way, or go inside a 100 metre radius, you will go to jail. She has to stay with Daniil.", I said. "Whoa, what?", asked père Pierre. "Let me go Daniel!", we heard papa yell. Dad Daniel was trying to hold papa. "No, you can't go near her.", said dad. "Let me go!", he yelled. We all went to them and helped contain papa. "Flora, go check on P and your brothers. And get her away before Max reaches her.", said dad. I went back to the rest. "Hey, Kelly, papa is probably going to storm here soon, try to keep him out of the building.", I said. "Alright.", said Kika. Kelly was sad, she was still tearing up. I walked inside. "Guys, we need to go.", I said. "Why?", asked Jack. "We told papa, we're barely keeping him there, he's going to storm in any time, and he will come near you, he'll go to jail.", I said. We all stood up and changed from building. We were now in grandpa Christian his building. "I can't go with him.", said P. "I know, just make sure you call and text me and Jack every day.", I said. "Yeah, and we're going to try to hang out a bit. Sneak in his house, just send us the address than.", said Jack. "Okay.", I said. Grandpa Christian came in the office. "What are you guys doing here? The police is looking everywhere for her.", said grandpa Christian. "We can't let her go.", I said. "I know, but we'll go to jail for trying to hide her.", he said. "It's fine. I'll be out of there soon.", said P. "But what if you're not?", asked Fabien. P sighed. "Come on, let's go, we need to take another way, we can't go somewhere where Max can see you, they're keeping him on his place with 10 men.", said grandpa Christian. Damn. "Hey, guys go outside to the others. Me and Flora can bring her.", said grandpa Christian. "No, I don't want you to go!", said Diego hugging her. He started crying. Dre was starting too. "Jack, Matthias.", said grandpa Christian. Matthias took Dre and Jack took Diego. "No, let me go!", yelled Diego. "Hey, I'll be back soon, I promise.", said P. Jack and Matthias took the boys away.

Charles Leclerc

We calmed down Max, he was now hugging with Kelly. "Why did he even do that now?", asked Carlos to me. We saw Jack and Matthias walking out, they were holding the twins, Fabien was right behind them. Me and Carlos walked to them and took the twins. "Père, I don't want P to go.", said Diego crying. He held on to my neck. "She'll be back soon, we're working on getting her back.", I reassured. Dre was crying too. "Where are they?", asked Carlos. "Christian is bringing P to the police, Flora is with them too. He didn't want to go through here, because we wouldn't be able to keep Max out of distance.", said Matthias. We saw Daniil walking in the paddock. He stopped when the police talked to him. "Someone, hold Max!", I yelled. We saw Max trying to storm at him. Lewis and Daniel were holding him. Christian ran to us and held Max too. We saw Flora and Penelope walking to Daniil and the police. This is bad.

Flora Formula

"There they are, I'm going to help with Max. See you later Penelope.", said grandpa. Penelope hugged him. "I don't want to go.", she said. "I know, it will be fine.", said grandpa. "No it won't.", she said. "Yes it will, I'm sure they're already working on getting you back. Just have patience.", said grandpa. He walked away. We walked to the police. "How about we run?", asked Penelope. "We can't, you'll just make it harder to make sure you're back with us, grandpa is right, you have to be patient.", I said. She sighed. "Hey, it's going to be okay.", I said. We walked to them. "Penelope Kvyat?", asked a police officer. "Yes, that's me.", she said angry. "P, drop it.", I said. She sighed. "Hello, I'm your dad.", said Daniil. P didn't say anything. She whispered something to me. "He'll never be my dad.", she whispered. "I know.", I whispered back. "We need to go, I have a race.", said Daniil. "I just have one question, why?", I asked. "Can't I get to know my daughter?", asked Daniil. "After 14 years?", I asked. "Better too late than never", he said. "Now, if you excuse us, me and my daughter, have somewhere to go.", said Daniil. I hugged her. "You'll be fine.", I said. "See you soon", said P. They walked away. "Flora!", I heard. I turned around and saw papa running. I tried to stop him, but he was too strong. He almost went through me, I tackled him to the ground. "Flora! Let me go!", he yelled angry. "No! You'll be in jail, and it will be harder to get her back!", I said. He stood back up. "Papa!", I yelled. He stopped. "I need to get her back.", he said. "It's not going to work if you're breaking rules, have patience.", I said. My other fathers waited. I now realized that I probably shouldn't have stopped him with my arm. I moved a bit with my arm. "Is your arm fine?", asked papa. "It's okay.", I said. "Good, because you and me are going to Monaco right now to talk to the police.", said papa. "You have a race.", I said. "I don't care about that!", he yelled. I knew I wasn't going to stop him. "Max! You can go, don't end up in jail.", said grandpa Christian. Père Charles threw his car keys to papa, and papa started running. I ran behind him. I got in the passenger seat. He drove away fast and we rushed ourselves to the airport.