Part 53:comeback

Flora Formula

27 October 2025

"Hey, after the race I need to go back to Prague, just for this time", I told dad Daniel and dad Lando who were walking with me. "For what?", he asked. "The kids", I answered. "I'm going with you", said dad Daniel. "I can't keep showing up with my fathers", I told him. "Too bad, or you're not going", said dad Lando. I sighed. "Fine, but you can't annoy anyone, just leave them alone, and do not ever interrupt me", I told him. They both didn't say anything. "I'm serious", I told them again. "Yeah, we'll be quiet", said dad Lando. "Thanks", I answered. We went to my fathers. When the time came, I did my warm-up with grandpa Seb and left to the rest I had to do.

I accelerated as the lights went out. I was P4 and uncle Lance was behind me. I saw in my mirrors an accident happening, which caused uncle Lance to push me off the track and give me front wing damage. "I've got no front wing, I have to box", I told Alex. "Yes, box box. We will not change tyre. Box box", replied Alex. "Alright, I'll come in at the end of the lap", I answered.

I changed my front wing, luckily there was a safety car, so all I had to do was catch up. Once I caught up, I just kept following them. Dad Daniel was in front of me. Because of the crash, uncle Yuki, uncle Kevin, uncle Oscar, and grandpa Nando had to retire. So I was p16. "Safety car in this lap, safety car in this lap", told Alex. "Copy", I replied. I immediately overtook dad Daniel and uncle Nico, putting me in P14. After the second time I pitted, I was P9. Still a lot to do. "Who's in front of me?", I asked Alex. "That's Esteban within 2 seconds", replied Alex. "Alright, is papa in the lead?", I asked. "Which one?", asked Alex. "Papa, Max, he's the only one I call papa", I answered. "Alright, and yes, he's in the lead", replied Alex. "Alright, thanks", I thanked him and accelerated a bit. After a lap, I caught up and overtook uncle Esteban, père Pierre, and uncle Alex who was P6, he was going good too. "So, in 3 seconds from you are George, and then your fathers Charles and Lewis. And three seconds from them you have your fathers Lando and Max", informed Alex. "Yeah, alright, am I on a good pace?", I asked. "You know you are, just drive", ordered Alex. "Okay", I answered.

With 3 laps to go, I was P1. Now I had to keep it like that. I just went defensive and waited to see how it would end.

"Amazing! You did it! What a comeback! P1!", yelled Alex. "Thanks Alex, it was a good run", I replied. I parked the car. I gently put the steering wheel out of the cockpit and pulled myself out. I didn't go entirely out as I first stood up and threw my hands in the air. Only then, I jumped out and met with my cheering team to the sides. I saw papa walking towards me and I started walking to him too. We did a double high-five and hugged afterwards. "Congrats", said papa. "Thanks", I replied not letting go off of him. My other fathers hugged me too and I did the podium celebration.

"So, P16 to P1, absolutely phenomenal", told Nico. "Yeah, it was a good day", I replied smiling. "How did you prepare yourself for this race? You had a lot of time", asked Nico. "Erm, I went on a trip with papa to ease the tension a bit, and it definitely worked. Erm, and me and papa also trained a lot in between", I answered. "Alright, that's everything, thank you", said Nico. I just smiled and walked away. "Talk about a comeback", said Jack who was in front of me. I smiled and he hugged me. We continued talking. After that, I left to Prague with all my fathers eventually. All I really did was keep an eye out for possible threats

Brazil

Flora=P2

Max=P1(fastest lap)

Commentator: And that's Max Verstappen back on top together with Flora in second. What a fight. Checo follows them on the podium on the third place almost losing it to Fernando Alonso. What will we see in the big city of Las Vegas?

Las Vegas

Flora=P1 (fastest lap)

Max=P2

Commentator: After a very cold and long run, Flora is back on top in the drivers championship, and on the podium of course. What a first place. Too bad that our 17-year-old girl can't go out drinking yet, or else she would have hit those clubs. I'm sure the other drivers will. I'll see you guys back in Qatar, will the drivers survive the risks of racing on that track?

1 December 2025

I was P1 again, Qatar. I wanted to stand up from the cockpit and go to my team, but my body, it didn't move. I didn't feel good at all. I opened the visor to try and get some air. "Alex?", I asked wondering if he's still here. Nope, no Alex. Shit. I was struggling. I just put my hands on my legs and relaxed. "Hey, you alright?", I heard papa ask. He was second. "No, I feel like passing out any moment", I explained him. He gently removed my steering wheel. "Don't move me yet, I'll throw up", I told him. "Alright, I'll be here", he said. I took my helmet off because it wasn't comfortable at all. I left out a big breath. "Congrats", said papa. "Thanks, and you with your fastest lap, it all comes down to Abu Dhabi", I told him. "Yeah, it does", he confirmed. I gently put my arms on the halo. I pushed myself up, and papa supported me on the way. He gently carried me out. "Thanks", I thanked him. "No worries", I heard him say. He helped me to my team and after that he went to his own team. I walked to the three tables myself and drank some water. Uncle George was third, he was leaning on the table too. "Man, I hate Qatar", said uncle George. "I didn't expect to get this sick", I told him. "Never underestimate Qatar", he told me. I just leaned on the table.

We went to the cool down room and I immediately laid down my feet on my chair. "What are you doing?", asked papa sitting next to me. "Preventing myself from passing out", I answered him. "That's a great tactic, I'll try it too", said uncle George laying down next to me. Papa did the same. We just finished the podium celebration when we had our strengths and went out to dinner. Next stop: Abu Dhabi.

Flora->325

Max->324