Ending

The family talked it out and went back to Monaco. They decided that they will make a big trip with all of them, to try and make the winter break exciting, now that they finally could without danger. They really enjoyed the trip and made a lot of memories. Were they ready for the next season.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flora Formula

The bell rang. "I'll get it", I told everyone. I opened the door as I saw a woman standing outside with a gun pointed to me. The others were at dinner. There were two other women with her. "Flora, who is it?", I heard père Charles yell from the dinner room. "Inside, now", she told me as she turned me around and took me by my collar. I put my hands in the air. "Nobody try anything, or Flora dies", said the woman once we got in the room. Everybody looked at us and stopped eating. "Wait, I recognize you!", I heard dad Lewis say. "Now that you do say so", said papa. "Mom", said Dre.

A/N: Sorryyy, it ends in danger, which they thought was over. And what does Dre mean with mom? I guess you'll find out in the next book.

Thanks for reading this book. It's crazy how far we've reached. I felt like I really improved in my writing skills, but if you want something changed, you can tell me and I'll try to better it.