Part 43:fight me

Flora Formula

My other fathers were racing as I was leaning against the wall. They were almost done though. My legs really didn't want to work with me, so I decided to just skip this race. Papa skipped this one too, he didn't want to drive if I'm not driving. What's nonsense. It's his fault. I still pretty much hated him. I saw him walking to me. I rolled my eyes and put my phone away. "Go away", I said. He pulled out a knife against my throat and kept me against the wall. "What the fuck?", I asked. I stared into his cold eyes. "Max! Let her go!", I heard someone yell. I've always been able to release myself from the guy holding me. But, it was papa, it made it very complicated. I now saw who was yelling at him. It was grandpa Christian. The race must be done. "Step back! I just want to talk to her!", yelled papa. "The last time we talked it didn't end good, it sure as hell isn't going to be better now", I told him. "Max, let our daughter go!", I heard dad Daniel yell. "I don't care, I want to look at the damage that I've done. By seeing how you would react seeing what I did. How you were going to deal with me", replied papa. "What do you mean?! You're my father!", I said to him. "You said it yourself, I'm not", he said throwing the knife away and taking a step back. I saw everyone looking at us. "Yes, you are my father! You will always keep my father! I will always make sure I don't disappoint you! You're just not acting like a father right now!", I yelled back. "No! I'm indeed not acting like it! Do you know how bad it is if we literally have to kidnap you and traumatize you, just for you to tell us something?!", yelled papa back. "What does it help by tying me up?! You could've just asked me!", I yelled. It was pouring. I was soaked, papa his hair was sticking to his skin. "And would you have answered?! Would you have told us the truth?! No! Because you never do! That's your problem! You're killing people!", yelled papa. "I killed him to protect you", I answered. "We don't need to be protected!", replied papa. "Yes! You do! If I wouldn't have come that day, you would have been dead! Père Charles would have been dead! Dad Lando would have been dead!", I yelled. "We're supposed to protect you!", yelled papa. "Well, very much protecting, you tied me to a wall", I said. "I never did that!", he replied. "Yeah, but you could have untied me", I continued. "Flora! It's like we don't know you anymore! You've turned into an emotionless monster!", yelled papa. I didn't reply. The next thing I know, I kick him down, go on top of him and start hitting him in the face. Over and over again. "Flora! Flora! Stop!", I heard. Dad Lewis dragged me out of the place. "Let me go!", I yelled. "This has got to stop", said dad. "Do you think I've wanted this?! Do you think I wanted my own freaking father to tie me for a week to afterwards call me an emotionless monster?!", I yelled. I released myself from his grip and ran to my room and closed it. I locked it so he wouldn't come in. I hate this.

Lewis Hamilton

I walked back to the Mercedes building. It's where everyone said to meet up. At least, the family except for Flora and Max. We thought it would be the best if we left them alone. "Hey, guys, she's really mad", I said walking in. I sat on the coach. All the team principals were there. Jack was here too, doing some stuff, I don't know. "This really has got to stop", said Christian. "Max did start it", said Pierre. "She's strong, I'm sure she'll get through it", replied Carlos. Jack threw his things on the counter as he heard what we said. "Jack?", asked Toto. "You all think that that girl is so fucking strong, but I don't think you fucking get it! She's losing herself bit by bit every day, and no one even knows! She always puts on an act so no one worries about her. But she's getting fucking tired! Tired, of putting effort that no one even cares about! Tired of being treated like fucking shit! She doesn't even know who she wants to be, or who she is! And if she was to leave this cruel fucking world, would anyone even care?! And that's the fucking truth about her. She's not happy! She hates her fucking life! She hate this stupid fight between her and Max! She hates the people! She hates how everyone always thinks so high of her! She hates to be fucking left alone! But you would have never known that, or guessed as she acts happy during the day! You only see the fake her! All the fake smiles, all the fake laughs! You all think she's a verry happy and loving girl, which she tries to be, really, but you don't want to see the real her! She fakes her personality! All of her emotions! You can't assume someone is okay, just because she acts happy all the time!", yelled Jack at us. Crap. "Jack", said Toto. "No, dad, it's time they realized it, before you make assumptions about your daughter, get to know the real her, she's been faking everything since she was twelve. And what Max did? That's unacceptable! She's hurt, literally every memory came back. She's having panic attacks, severe ones", explained Jack. Yeah, we're officially the worst fathers of the world. "So, stop defending Max, you can not tie your own freaking child", said Jack. "We never defended him!", said Lando. "Yeah, but when he was busy with shit talking to her, no problem, you'll just watch. But from the moment she started, it's bad, you make her stop. And you tell me you aren't defending Max?", asked Jack. "Guys, that's enough", said Toto. "We think they have to fix it on their owns", said Daniel. "They can't, don't you understand! We all thought Max would talk to her, no, what does that piece of shit do? He freaking threatens her with a knife!", said Jack. "Hey, Jack!", yelled Toto. "Then how can we fix it?!", asked Charles. "That's the problem, in order to fix it, someone has to win the world championship, I know it isn't because of that, but it will take a hell of a lot of tension from both", explained Jack. "So we're stuck with them until December?", I asked. "You can try to fix it sooner, but I don't think it'll work", replied Jack. "If we just ask Fabian, he's smart?", asked Charles. "See, there you go again, your child has to fix it, like they always do", said Jack walking out of the room. "Hey, guys, it's starting again, the police is holding a gun at Max, hurry!", yelled George running in the room and afterwards he ran out. We all ran out. We saw Flora and Max standing faced against each other. The police was ordering Max to let Flora go. He was holding her hand. Shit. "This is not going in a good way", said Lando. No shit sherlock.