Part 35: gunshot

Flora Formula

I woke up to a voice. I must have fallen asleep. Nobody was here. "Flora?", I heard. Who's voice was that? I recognise it, but can't put a name on it. "Come outside, please!", said another voice. No, it can't, there's nobody here. I just stood up. "Please!", I heard. Fuck it, it's the voice of Luisa and Isa. But they're dead, but so was I, so, it was worth checking out. I looked at the time, 5am, it was sunrise at the moment. I went outside. "Flora!", I heard again. Fuck, should I risk it? I went a little bit further into the woods. Suddenly I got pushed. I fell into a trap. "I should've known", I said. "I actually thought I wouldn't pull this off", said José. "Come on, up", he said. I did as he said and stood up. He tied a rope around the tree and attached my hands to it. He made a large cut on my arm and caught it in a cup. "I have to do something, make it more dramatic, you know", he said as he walked away. I just waited for him to walk back.

After a while he was walking to me. "It's done", he said. "What did you do?", I asked. "Make it dramatic", he said. As he unloosened the rope and pulled me along, my hands were still tied. Fuck.

Max Verstappen

I woke up early and I decided to go downstairs. We were with about 10 in this room. I went to the door and tried to open it. But it didn't. "What the fuck?", I asked to myself and tried again. "What?", grunted Lando half asleep. "I can't get the fucking door open! It's as we're locked inside", I said. "What?", asked Pierre. Everybody slowly stood up. I pressed the door with my shoulder. "What the hell?!", I yelled. We were now with two pressing on the door. Me and Daniel. "Get out of the way", said Fabien. He did something and the door opened. God, I love having smart children. We quickly banged on the other three doors. We opened them and saw everybody awake and confused. The others filled them in while I went downstairs. I saw blood everywhere. "Fuck! Guys! Get downstairs! Be careful!", I yelled. They all went downstairs and saw the bloody room. "Oh shit, who's missing?", asked Bruno. "Flora, it's Flora who's missing", said Diego. "Fuck", said Charles. I ran through the opened door. "Hey, Max, get back here, you're hurt!", yelled Christian. Daniel stopped me. "Let us go, we're fine", said Oscar. Logan, Lance, Kevin, Checo and Fernando were standing in front of me. "We can't let you risk your lives!", said Daniel. Suddenly we heard gunshots. "Fuck it, I'd rather die", I said while starting to run. We saw someone lying on the ground. It was José, he was shot in the head. "Where the fuck is Flora?", I asked. "Did Flora do this?", asked Fernando. "Of course not, she wouldn't do this", said Daniel. "You sure about that?", asked Jack. "Now that you ask me, I'm not that sure", said Daniel. "Well, good morning everyone", I heard. I turned to my side and saw Flora next to me. "Are you alright?", asked Lewis. "Yeah, couldn't be better", she said. "Did you kill him?", I asked. "No, there was a gunshot, I don't know who it was from", she said. "Where are you bleeding?", asked Lando. "Just a little bit on my arm", she said. "But, the whole room was full of blood", said Oscar. "Yeah, he was just being dramatic, nothing happened in the house", she said. "Then where did he take you?", asked Logan. "Outside", she replied. "Why were you outside?", asked Pierre. "Just, to take a breath", she said. "Just to take a breath?", I asked. "Yup, definitely just to take a breath", she repeated. We went back inside.

Flora Formula

"Where were you?", asked Fabian. "Enjoying the outside life", I replied. "Gunshot?", asked uncle Zhou. "Not for me", I said. "Why are you so chill?", asked grandpa Seb. "Because this is normal for her", answered père Charles in my place. I immediately went upstairs and tried to get some sleep.

A/N: I'm sorryy but this is a shorter chapter because I'm busy with work but I still want to upload every day. So the next chapters may be a little shorter :) :)