Part 42:Feel happy now?

Flora Formula

"Wakey, wakey Flora" I heard José talk. I was attached to a wall, I haven't eaten in 2 days. I was exhausted. My head was hanging between my shoulders. He lifted my chin and stared deep into my eyes. He put his hands on my waist. The other one he moved up to my cheek. He started kissing me in my neck again, I'm tired of this. I want to go back to my fathers. I left out a tear. "What? Are you missing your fathers?", asked José. "Want to hear your dad? Here you go", he said as he let me go. He pulled out his phone and started an audio clip. I heard dad Lando scream, loud. The sound got printed into my brain. His scream, for help, for mercy, the pain inside his voice.

"Flora! Wake up!", said papa. "Get off of me", I said pulling my head away from his hand. I was breathing heavily. "Congratulations, papa. You've unlocked all my trauma, I won't ever get rid of it anymore, thank you very much", I said in disgust. "Then tell me something!", he said. "Fine, the first time with Los Vendettas, it wasn't the first time I got raped, this also happened when I was twelve, by Ivan. Erm, what else? So, I've tried to kill myself fourteen times throughout my life, each time Jack manages to find me, really annoying. I couldn't deal with the memories anymore, which are now back. Erm, I'm still scared as hell for men. Take me to a random place, be sure as hell that I will not go further than two feet from you, well, at least from my other fathers because I can't trust you anymore. I've tried to end my career, with P convincing me to continue, because I didn't want to get in this situation. Erm, Fabian has tried to kill me in his sleep, and he almost succeeded if it wasn't for the twins to be there. Erm, I found out that I can't get drunk because of everything that has happened to me. I've thought about running away again, to make sure my fathers have a better career because you keep being kidnapped", I said under breath and angry. Papa stared at me like he knew he fucked up. He knew that he unleashed all the memories in my head. He realized that he failed as a father, which is not really true, but he sure is not acting like a father. He walked away and threw a key to me. I slid it to my hand with my feet as I heard papa storm upstairs. I released my arms and went straight to his phone. "Max?", I heard. "Père Charles, I'll send you an address, come here, fast, please", I said. "Okay, wha-", he said. I hung up before he could ask anything. I sent him the address and heard papa walking downstairs. "Feel happy now?", he asked with his arms crossed. "Yes, I do, at least I'll be with people who actually take care of me", I replied. "Do you think that I'm able to leave this shithole?", asked papa. "No, but you could have untied me", I said. "Well, I got you to say something, didn't I?", he asked. "Yeah, but you also got your relationship with me and you ruined", I said walking to the couch. "Engel", he said "Don't Engel me right now! You fucked up! How could you do this?! You knew that his is one of my biggest fears!", I yelled to him. "Don't you think I know?! And I've fucked up as a father as soon as you were kidnapped for the first time!", he yelled back. "No, you didn't! I always looked up to you! You were my idol! Not my other fathers, you!", I yelled back. "I'm no one to look up to", he said. "You were", I replied.

Max Verstappen

Were

Fuck, were. Not are, were. I know that it's true, but having her say it, it hurts me more.

Flora Formula

I knew it hurted him. But, I didn't care, he had hurted me. And don't think that we're even, not by far. He unleashed all my traumas. Each one of them is flashing in front of me. All while I'm looking at the helpless, hurt eyes from papa. "Wait for your other fathers, I know you probably won't talk to me anyway", he said running upstairs.

I heard knocking on the door. I tried to kick the door open, and fortunately, it helped. I saw père Charles standing in front of me and immediately jumped in his arms. He carried me inside and the others went inside. "What's wrong, mon chou?", he asked. "Go talk to papa upstairs", I said not letting go of him. "Someone get Max here", told père to the rest. Dad Daniel went upstairs. Papa and dad went downstairs. "Oké, ik ben er. Vertel het hun maar. Het boeit me niet meer. Ze gaan me waarschijnlijk vermoorden, wat ik ook verdien (Alright, I'm here. Tell them. I don't care anymore. They're probably going to kill me, what I deserve)", said papa to me in Dutch. "Grandpa Jos kidnapped me and papa", I said. "Are you two alright?", asked dad Lando. "So both of you lied on the phone?", asked père Charles. I was standing next to him. "Alright let me tell the full story, and I completely understand if you're going to kill me", said papa. "What did you do?", asked padre angry. "Grandpa left us before I even woke up and left papa a choice.", I started. "What choice?", asked père Pierre. "I was tied to a wall, he wasn't. The key was in the kitchen", I continued. "Alright?", asked dad Lando. "He kept me tied to a wall for a week, to get information out of me", I ended the explanation. "You did what?!", yelled dad Lewis. "I know, kill me", said papa ready for impact. "No, no! Have you gone insane?! You tied her to a wall for a week?! Do you know what traumas you have caused?!", yelled dad Lando. Père Charles pulled me out of the building. "Are you fine?", asked père. "Yeah, but I'm not going to race, I haven't moved in a week", I said. Was I an attention seeker? Did I go too far? "I do not care about that right now! He kidnapped you!", said père. "No, grandpa kidnapped us, there was no way for him to leave the house", I explained. "He could have untied you, he made you lie to us about where you are!", said père. "What information did he ask?", asked dad Lewis going outside. Père went back inside. "About all the traumas I didn't tell you about", I explained. Dad hugged me. "Did I go too far?", I asked. "No, he knew what trauma you have considering a kidnapping. He should have never done this. He's begging for us to kill him", told dad. "As much as I hate him, do not touch him", I explained. "We aren't, this is not how to reach through with Max", said dad. I saw everyone walking out and père Charles holding Max and threw him into a car. "Where are they going?", I asked. "To China, we figured that we'll go on different planes. Charles, Lando and Daniel are with him", said padre hugging me. I hugged him back. "As much as I hate him, I really don't want him to get into major trouble", I said hugging padre back. "Do not think about that, what he did was unacceptable, don't feel a little bit bad about it", said padre. "Yeah, but the relationship between me and papa is now ruined", I said. "I'm sure it'll work out, you just have to give each other time, and space, maybe", said dad Lewis. "Yeah, maybe", I said. We left to the Chinese Grand-Prix.