Part 36:Final battle

Flora Formula

I got downstairs after my well-deserved sleep and saw someone pointing a gun at Fabian. "Can't you guys just ever, leave, us, alone?", I asked Dante. "Flora, great, just the girl that I need, you killed José", replied Dante. "No, I did not, someone else shot him", I replied. "I don't believe you", said Dante unsure. "Just leave us alone, we aren't going to do anything to you guys", I told Dante. "You know what, we'll make a deal, you and me, battle to death, whoever wins, determines the outcome. You win, we leave y'all alone. We win, we're going to strike even harder. What do you say?", asked Dante. I do not want to end it in a battle. Stop fighting, it's exhausting me. "Why always fighting?", I asked. "What are you? Scared?", asked Dante. "Alright, I'll do it, but each side has to have somebody there as a witness", I said demanding. "Fine, I call Juan, the next leader, you?", asked Dante. "Ivan, I want Ivan there", I explained him. Fabian looked weird. "Fine, call him", said Dante still pointing the gun. I called Matthias instead because I didn't have Iva his number. "Hey, Matthias, are you with Ivan?", I asked. "Yeah, why?", asked Matthias. "Can you give me to him?", I asked him. "Why?", asked Matthias confused. "Just give me to him", I demanded to Matthias. "Alright, here he is", said Matthias. "Flora, to what do I owe the pleasure?", asked Ivan. "So, I have, a guy here, pointing a gun at my brother, Dante", I said. "Okay, what do I care?", asked Ivan. "He asked for the final battle, if I win, he leaves you alone, if he wins, yeah, then you're in trouble", I explained. "What? That's madness!", said Ivan. "And, I need you to be here as a witness, or something like that, are you nearby?", I asked. "Yeah, I'll be there in 2 minutes", said Ivan. "Wait, how do you know where I am, and why are you so close?", I asked. Ivan hung up. That asshole. "Fabian, as soon as I'm gone, get everyone out of here to the next race", I asked him. "Flora, this is a suicide mission", said Fabian. "I know, get everyone out of here", I said walking out with Dante, and soon followed by Ivan and Juan. Let's die.

Fabian Formula

Why is she always going on a damn suicide mission? Please get out of there alive. I did as Flora said and went upstairs. I knocked on every door and told them that we're leaving. And I said to hurry. "Fabian, what the hell?", asked dad Lando. "Don't ask stuff, just pack your stuff", I replied. He pulled me back. "Why? Why do we need to leave so fast suddenly?", asked dad. "Dad, I said stop asking things, and get ready!", I said almost yelling. "Geez, Fabian, what the hell", said dad. I loosened myself from his grip and went downstairs. "Fabian, what happened?", asked Jack who's downstairs first. "I-, don't ask stuff", I replied. I didn't look at him because I was crying a little bit. "Fabian, look at me", said Jack. I turned around. "Why are you crying, what happened?", he asked. "Dante just came here, he and Flora are fighting it out in the 'final battle' as he calls it. To death", I replied. Jack hugged me. "That's a suicide mission", said Jack. "I know, she just wanted to get us out safely, that's why we need to hurry", I replied. Jack let me go. "Guys, hurry up!", yelled Jack afterwards. Soon everybody was downstairs. "Why do we need to leave?", asked père Charles. Suddenly Matthias barged in. "Change of plans, we can't leave, we need to wait until she's back", said Matthias fast. "You mean IF she's back", I replied. "Have some confidence in your sister, will ya?", asked Matthias. "Wait, what's wrong with Flora?", asked dad Lewis. "They don't know?! You haven't told her fathers?!", asked Matthias. "You know what will happen if I do!", I said. Matthias was closing all the curtains. "What the hell is happening?", asked uncle Esteban. "Flora and Dante are fighting at the moment, until death", said Jack. "What?! Why?!", yelled papa. "In order to leave us alone", I replied. Suddenly a lot of gunshots were heard. Oh no. Oh no. Me, Jack and Matthias went in front of the door. "Let us through", said padre. "No, you will just make it worse", I replied. Here we go.

Flora Formula

We went to an open field. "You ready?", he asked. I couldn't answer because he straightly pushed me to the ground and started suffocating me. That's a false start, ass. I gave him a knee and pushed him off of me. I stood up. Come on big guy, show me how strong you are. He stood up and ran over to me. He was attempting to hit me, but I stopped his arm with my arm, hit him in his stomach with my other one, and kicked him in the stomach with my feet causing him to fall down. He stood up and took two knives out of his pocket. "Wasn't this supposed to be a fair fight?", I asked with my hands in the air. "Never said that, afraid to lose?", he asked. "Never, you?", I asked. "Never", he said as he started running to me. I successfully dodged the first knife, but the second knife did cut me in my stomach. I fell down and he put the sharp point of the knife into my neck. At least, tried, I was stopping the knife from going into my neck because it would literally cost my life. When he seemed like recharging his energy, I pulled his hands to the side and turned him over. I stood up and he hit me in the face and then afterwards again. I stopped the next arm swinging to my face. I pushed him back. He pulled out a gun and started shooting at me. I fell down to the ground before I knew. I felt my body weakening. I suddenly saw Dante crouching over me. He didn't look good either, I hit him good. He attempted to stab me in the neck again, but I took another knife and beat him to it. His blood was dripping on my face. I pushed him over and went on my knees. "That's for my family, ass", I said to him. His eyes shut close and his chest stopped moving. I just killed him. I really hoped that I wouldn't have to kill someone. I freaking killed someone. "Flora, I have Juan in custody, are you alright?", asked Ivan. He stood next to me. "I just killed somebody", I replied. "You think that's bad, I've killed plenty of people", said Ivan. "I'm not you", I said. "You'll get over it, and besides, it was for your family, that's a valid reason", said Ivan. I stood up. "Why'd you want me here? You could have picked someone of your family, or Matthias, or Jack", asked Ivan. "Because you're the only one that wouldn't rescue me. If things got bad, they would all run to me to help me, you didn't", I explained. "You fought good, I'm proud of you", he said. I smirked. I took Juan with me and Ivan carried Dante. When I got inside I saw some guys with guns. "Guys, she won, surrender", said Juan once I put him on his knees. Everyone from Los Vendetta's went on his knees and put their gun away. "Matthias, tie them all up", said Ivan putting Dante inside the house. "Did you kill him?", asked Jack. "Yes, she did, and she didn't have a choice, it was him or her", said Ivan. I went to the kitchen and took some napkins. I held them against my shot wound. "They'll leave us alone now", I said. "You killed someone", said padre. "You think that I wanted to kill him?", I asked. "It was badass though", said Ivan from across the room. "Okay, this is the last time I'm coming to save you guys, I've experienced more in 3 days than in my whole life", said uncle Logan. I smirked. "I've had worse", I answered. "When?", asked uncle Alex. "Last year", I answered. "Yeah, that wasn't the most sunny period", said dad Lando. "Well, it's over now", I answered. "Finally", said P. "Well, me and Matthias are out of here, good fighting", said Ivan. "Yeah, thanks", I answered. "And we're going to Baku, next race weekend", said grandpa Zak. Jack helped me with my wounds and we left to Baku, finally, it's done. I think.

A/N: Heyy, I'm not sure if there will be a chapter uploaded tomorrow, I'm really caught up with my personal stuff which leaves me no time for this story