Part 45:He's free

Lando Norris

2 may 2025

"What?!?!", I yelled to Daniel. "Yeah", answered Daniel not believing it himself. I walked out and saw Max walking with his manager and the PR manager. He's free? I walked over to him. "Lando", he said. "Have you gone absolutely insane?", I asked pushing him. "Not in public, let's take it inside", offered his manager. Me and Max went inside with his manager and PR manager. In the corner of my eye, I could see Daniel, Charles, Carlos, and Pierre walking behind me. "Now again, Have you gone mad?", I asked angry. "I needed to put myself in jail!", he protested. "There wasn't any reason to do that, you've now just damaged your career!", said Charles. "Well, I'd rather damage my career than my daughter", he spat out. "Don't you have any idea how you damaged her! We would have been there to make sure you don't kill each other!", yelled Pierre. "That wouldn't have happened, you know that, me and Flora both have an immense high temper", he continued the arguments. "And we would have fixed it! Just like we did with her and Jack when she won that one championships with aggressive fighting!", said Carlos back. "Her and Jack and me and her are two different duos, she actually loves him!", replied Max. "No, you're wrong about that, she always looked up to you, you were her big idol, because her personality came the closest to you, if we all asked her who she would go with, she always picked you!", I spat out. "She never looked up to me!", yelled Max. "Yes, she did, you're probably the only reason she's here right now! You're the one who managed to keep her going, all she ever wanted, was to be as good as you, not as us, but as good as you!", spat Daniel out. "No, never, it's probably Lewis, he has almost double my trophies probably", replied Max. "She doesn't care about some damn trophies, she cares about beating people, she cares about people being proud of her, the only one she ever wanted to beat was you, because, no offense guys, you are the best. She felt that if she beats you, she's the best there is to get", interrupted Jack. Where did he come from? Whatever. "I'm no way near the best", protested Max. "Yes, you are! Do not let your freaking father get in your head! You're the reason they had to put in the rule of age limits! You absolutely dominated the last couple of seasons! You freaking broke 3 records in 2023 alone!", yelled Charles. "That doesn't mean I'm good! It just means I'm in a good car!", yelled Max back. "No, it doesn't!", yelled Pierre. "Well, put Flora in that car, she's sure as hell beating my ass", spat Max out. "That's because she's good! People literally name her Flora Legend Formula!", yelled Jack back. "Whatever, I'm no one to be proud of", sighed Max. "Yes, you are", said Daniel. "No, I'm not", said Max walking away. "I'm not surviving until December", said Pierre. "Yeah, me neither", I answered. We went back inside and saw Flora walking with some police talking to her. "I wonder how she's doing", told Carlos. "Yeah", answered Pierre. She shook hands with the police and spotted us. She walked over to us. "So, I'm assuming you heard?", I asked. "Yeah, it doesn't really bother me, he's still my father, he wouldn't badly hurt me, I think", said Flora after greeting us. She thinks, if she has to doubt it?

Maxxx, you fucked upppp!

"Alright, well let us know if you need something", told Charles to her. "I'm not a little girl anymore, I can handle my problems, you know?", she asked walking away. "I think that there lays the problem", answered Charles without her hearing. This was going to be an interesting season.

Miami

Flora=P6

Max=P1 (Fastest lap)

Commentator: And after the publication of the very heated tension between the father-daughter duo, causing the police to involve, the father takes benefit of Flora her unfocused mood today, leading him back in the lead as Flora is in the sixth position, what happened out there?

Imola

Flora=P1 (fastest lap)

Max=P3

Commentator: And Flora makes a come back with the maximum points leading the oldest driver and her father AND rival onto the podium! Congratulations, who doesn't love a good championships battle? And between family too, the tension that goes along with it, will they be able to maintain their 16-year long fascinating relationship? Because if you look now, it looks like they're in absolute war!

Monaco

Flora=P3

Max=DNF

Commentator: And that's Charles Leclerc for his home grand-prix-win! Followed by his teammate Carlos Sainz and his daughter Flora Formula! Her rival, Max, has had a mechanical failure so Flora just keeps extending her lead!

Canada

Flora= P15

Max=P4

Commentator: And that's the two Mercedes and Fernando Alonso on the podium! Congratulations and an amazing ride, absolutely phenomenal. Not either one of the championship competitors has made it onto the podium, and Flora hasn't even made it into the points as a cause of a bad strategy, and bad pitstop! I'm sure there will be a lot of discussion as Max keeps on coming closer and closer!

Spain

Flora=P3

Max=P2 (fastest lap)

Commentator: And that's Lewis Hamilton leading the two championship battlers onto the podium! Congratulations as Mercedes have been showing a pretty competitive pace in the last few races! And the rivalry between the father-daughter-duo just keeps on getting more exciting!

Austria

Flora=P2

Max=P1 (fastest lap)

Commentator: And that's Max Verstappen leading his team into their home grand-prix, Red Bull must be happy! Max keeps on closing the gap between the championship! What more battles will we see with this family? It sure as hell is entertaining at the moment!

United Kingdom

Flora=P1 (fastest lap)

Max=P2

Commentator: And I'm pleased to see Flora back on the top step as she leads her two fathers Max and Lando on the podium. And again, a phenomenal drive from the trio as we see them all within a second of each other! I'll see you back in Hungary for a what I'm hoping, a great battle!

Hungary

Flora=P1

Max=P2 (fastest lap)

Commentator: And I'm happy as we have seen a great battle causing Flora to be again, on the podium, leading her rival and uncle Checo as she calls him. Pretty amazing what this Belgian kid has done over the last couple of races and seasons! After being dead for a year, making a comeback in the battle of a world championship! We'll see you in her home race, where she will be absolutely beating her father's ass in my eyes.

Belgium

Flora=P1 (fastest lap)

Max=P2

Commentator: And it's going home from the star athlete from Belgium!! Flora Formula does it again, third win in a row, she's on something! She must be very pleased right now, winning her first ever home grand-prix in formula 1 and even moving away from her father in the championship battle! This has been an absolutely amazing drive from her, because due to engine failures in Quali, she had to start from P15! Absolutely amazing!

Netherlands

Flora=P3

Max=P1 (fastest lap)

Commentator: And the dutchman is back on the top step in his home grand-prix, I've never seen a smile so wide! And besides winning a home grand-prix, he crawls back into the championship battle, and moving further from Mercedes and Ferrari in the constructors while Alfa Romeo is only in fifth place!

Monza

Flora=P2

Max=P1 (fastest lap)

Commentator: And the dutchman is back in the lead at the championship battle with 7 points! This amazing drive has got him the maximum points as Flora barely gets P2, the car didn't look as fast as it normally did, but I'm assuming they will work on that back in the garage for the upcoming Baku race, a race where Flora has proven that she knows the track inside and out!

Flora->255

Max->262