Chapter 2

Hayoon opened her eyes to the sound of metal clashing against each other. Footsteps were heard everywhere. Her skin felt a slight burn but not too much.

"What are you doing to me?? Why am I here??" A foreign voice shouted and yelled.

Hayoon slowly opened her eyes.

She was no longer in a dark, disgusting room. Instead, she's in a wide open space of an abandoned old factory.

"You're finally awake, princess?"

Hayoon turned to her side and found another unfamiliar man with Jimin by his side.

There's another person there, tied on the chair. The face was covered with a rug bag. "Let me go!"

A woman. It's a woman. They captured another woman.

"You have a new friend with you, princess." Jimin said to Hayoon before he finally took off the rug.

"Yahh!!" The woman shouted.

Hayoon took a good look at the newly captured woman. "Sun-Sun..Sunhwa."

"Hayoon?? What are you doing here? Why are you here?"

Hayoon didn't answer her. She didn't know what to answer her as she herself didn't know why she was kidnapped.

"Answer me Hayoon!"

Hayoon still didn't answer her. Her eyes landed on Sunhwa's figure. She knew the other woman had something in her. Something that ruined her relationship with her bestfriend, Shin Dongjun.

But then...

She has it too.

"Shut up woman!" The other guy shouted at Sunhwa. He then took out a tape from his pocket.

"Do you have to do that, Hoseok hyung?"

"Do you want to constantly hear her annoying voice shouting and screaming? Huh, Jimin?" The Hoseok guy narrowed his eyes on the younger man.

Jimin shook his head, "Do what you want." He stepped back to give way to Hoseok. His eyes then landed on Hayoon. "You don't want that, right? I advise you to keep quiet."

Hayoon quickly nodded her head. "Bu-But can I ask something?"

"Shut up!" Hoseok slapped Sunhwa and Hayoon gasped in surprise.

Sunhwa quickly shut her mouth. He proceeds to tape her mouth.

"She deserves that." He said coldly. He then turned back to Hayoon. "You were saying?"

Hayoon quickly shook her head.

"Done." Hoseok sighed as soon as he finished taping Sunhwa's mouth.

"Now all we can do is to wait." Jimin said with his hands crossed on top of his chest.

Hoseok looked at Jimin. "But will he come?" "He will. He needs to." Jimin's eyes looked between Sunhwa and Hayoon. "After all, we have his bestfriend and his girlfriend who he loves so much."

A laugh erupted and echoed around that vast empty space. "Do you think you could easily threaten me like that, huh?" a man was talking through his phone. He was walking towards them.

"Listen here, Shin Dongjun-"

Hayoon's eyes widened in surprise when she heard that name.

"Next time, don't borrow from us if you can't pay us back! Now if you want your best friend and girlfriend back, come here with our money!" The man talked again.

"Namjoon hyung, tell him we'll kill them if he doesn't bring our money." Jimin said.

Namjoon smirked, "I don't want to kill anybody today but you heard my man, Shin Dongjun. The money or their lives."

After a few moments of pause, Namjoon's cold, angry eyes met with Hayoon but she quickly looked away, gulping her saliva.

"Your girlfriend can't talk now but here." Namjoon pulled back Hayoon's hair harshly, earning a loud yelp from her.

"Hayoon! Hayoon! Are you okay? Do they hurt you?"

She held in her tears. "Pl-Please save u-us...Dongjunie." She whimpered.

Namjoon then harshly let go of her hair. "There. You heard her. I give you 3 hours to come with our money. 1 second late and Boom! Both of their heads will explode." Namjoon let out an evil laugh before he cut the call.

Namjoon then looked at Hayoon who was shaking in fear. "I don't know who he will choose but one of you will die today. Enjoy the last 3 hours of your life."

"Wh-What? He's not going to choose us! You promise him to let us go!"

"I never mention any promise, sweetheart." Namjoon smirked before he walked away. "Watch over her. Tell Taehyung and Jungkook to take turns with you."

"Copy that."