Chapter 5

FLASHBACK

"Please Hayoon. Just this one time." Dongjun begged her.

"Dongjun, you know I don't like going to that place. I don't even drink." Hayoon looked at him. "You don't have to drink. Just come to the party with me, please." Dongjun pleaded with her.

Hayoon sighed. "Where's your girlfriend? Why don't you go with Sunhwa instead?"

"Hayoon, this party is for students from our course. Sunhwa is from a different course. I don't know any other girls from our course. Besides, we're graduating next week. A night for a party won't hurt right? Right?"

Hayoon sighed. "What time should I get ready?"

"Yes! I love you, Hayoon!" Dongjun hugged her without him knowing how big the impact was on her. "I'll pick you up at 8?"

"I'll be ready by then." she nodded.

They both walked into the club. Loud music was booming from everywhere. Couples were making out on every corner and even on the table. Hayoon's face scrunched in disgust. "Let's go to my friends." Dongjun dragged her with him as they walked to a particular section.

"Dongjun! Oh? Hey, Hayoon!" The boys and girls cheered. "Couldn't believe you're here." "Yeah, I didn't expect an introvert like to go to this kind of place."

"Guys! Please! I forced her to come with me so do say such words to her okay." Dongjun pulled her to sit next to him.

"Now let's drink!" They cheered.

Hayoon didn't even touch the alcohol. She was drinking the juice instead and she made sure not to take anything suspicious. She knew well what things this kind of place could offer. She didn't want to get involved in any kind of tricks.

But luck was not on her side that night.

"YeAAHHhh!" Dongjun was obviously drunk. He drank more than his body could take.

"We should go home. You're drunk."

"HaYOON bAbyyyy~" Dongjun looked at her with a drunk face.

Hayoon felt cheek start to grow warm the way he called her. "I'm not your baby. Now let's go home. I'll drive you."

"YeAhhhh! You DRive Me crAZY baby!" he shouted, making people around them laugh. Hayoon looked at one of their coursemates who wasn't drunk. "Could you help me load him into the car?" She asked him calmly.

"Backseat or the front seat?" the guy asked.

"HAYooonnnnn~"

Hayoon groaned, "Can I just put him into the boot instead?"

They laughed again. "You're funny Hayoon. Come we'll help you." another guy stood up and helped the other guy to carry Dongjun to the car.

They load Dongjun carefully onto the front seat.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay, Hayoon?"

She nodded, "Thanks for your help." they nodded before they walked away. And soon she started to drive away.

While driving, Dongjun kept rubbing her thigh. Her dress kept moving upwards so she had to stop by the roadside a few times just to keep his hand back in place and fix her dress.

After reaching Dongjun's rental unit, she struggled to carry him into the unit. SHe even had to drag him. Forcing Dongjun to go back to his senses, they walked into his room with him, she pushed him to lay on the mattress.

"You're such a troublesome brat, do you know that Dongjun?" She panted. "Too bad I love you too much to even hate you.'' She proceeds to take off his leather jacket. Throwing it to the side, she took off his rings.