Chapter 10

At 3 in the morning, Hayoon woke up due to some loud noise and chattering from the living room. She got out of bed and walked outside only to find all 6 men were dressed in black. They were panting with some of them still standing near the worn out couch.

She picked up some courage to call them. "Guys?"

At once, 6 guns were pointed towards her.

"No! Please don't! I promise I will behave!" Hayoon covered herself as she fell onto the floor.

"Sh*t!"

"Hayoon!"

"Damn it!" They kept their guns away.

Jimin and Namjoon rushed to her.

"Yah!" Jimin tried to touch her but she pushed him away and straight away ran into the room.

"Hayoon ssi!" Namjoon was about to follow her but Jimin stopped him, "Hyung, let me. You guys should probably get yourself cleaned. I didn't not have too much blood splatter on me compared to you guys."

"You're right. Just call us if you need anything, Jimin." Yoongi told him and he nodded before he walked into his room, which now Hayoon's using.

Walking into the room, his eyes caught a figure that was curled in the corner of the room. She was crying heavily while chanting, "Don't kill me! Please!"

"Hey-"

Hayoon looked up abruptly when she heard Jimin's voice. "Stop! Don't come near me! You're going to kill me!"

"No! Look! I don't have a gun with me." Jimin raised his hands, showing that he's not holding onto anything at that time. "Come with me okay?"

"No! You want to kill me! All of you want to kill me! You will kill me after I give birth! I know that!" Hayoon yelled at him.

Jimin shook his head, "No! We're not going to do that! Listen, you need to calm down okay? You have a baby in you!"

"Leave me alone!"

Without caring about her words, Jimin went to wrap his hands around her.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Hayoon pushed him away but it didn't just work as Jimin tightened his hands around her.

"He-Hey, calm down okay." Jimin tried his best to stop Hayoon from tossing and turning around.

"No!"

"Yah, listen to me! Hear my voice!" Jimin yelled. "Please, Hayoon!"

Hayoon clenched tightly onto Jimin's shirt. "Let me go, please." She was begging with her shaky voice.

"Not until you calm down! Now breathe properly okay! Follow me. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out." Jimin led her to breathe properly.

Slowly, Hayoon regained her calmness as she breathed properly, following Jimin's instruction.

Her wail slowly disappeared as well and silence engulfed the room. Instead of an awkward silence, it was more of a comforting silence.

"You're okay now?" Jimin asked her with a calmer voice. It was a totally different voice from the one he usually uses. He gently rubbed her back. "You're going to be fine." he cooed to her. "Y-You-" she sobbed. "You're...going to kill me...and the baby."

"No, no." Jimin hugged her tighter. "We're not going to kill you okay. Seokjin hyung will look after you. We will look after you."

"P-promise?"

"Promise. Now sleep." Jimin patted her back for a while and eventually she fell asleep in his arms. He picked her up and brought her back to the bed. He laid her there comfortably. He was about to leave but a light tugged on his shirt stopped him on his track. He turned to find Hayoon was looking at him with her half lidded eyes.

"St-stay."

Jimin got onto the bed and laid next to her. "Just for tonight, I let myself be kind to you."

She gave him a slight nod without saying anything else before closing her eyes.

After a few more minutes, Jimin walked out of the room.

"She's asleep?"

Jimin looked at the person who's asking him that. It was Taehyung. He was shirtless as he just finished his shower. Water droplets could still be seen on his hair.

"Yeah." Jimin walked to the couch and threw himself on it. Taehyung took the seat near him and after that another guy joined as well. "Jimin, go and clean yourself."

"Later, Hoseok hyung." Jimin sighed at the elder male.

Hoseok sat on the other couch. "Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she's just traumatised."

Taehyung and Hoseok frowned, "Traumatised?"

Jimin sighed, "I think we need to talk about this, without her knowing, of course." He yawned. "But let's get some sleep first.