Chapter 32

Fist was slammed onto the table. "What do you mean you can't access that place?" a man asked his minion.

"Boss, it's an elite place. The security is tight. We can't just kill the guards there. It would only cause more attention to the case." One of the minions answered the boss.

The boss smirked, "Well then, you wouldn't mind getting yourself killed right?"

"Sorry?" the same minion frowned at the boss's statement.

The boss quickly pulled out a gun from his drawer and straight away shot the not-so-important minion. The dead man fell onto the ground with an accurate shot on his forehead, killing him at once.

"Bulls eye." the boss smirked. "Anyone else want to join him?"

The rest of the minions bowed to the boss. "We'll get her as soon as possible, boss. Please spare our lives!" They said in union.

"You better be. And if you need to, kill the boys as well." He smirked.

"Hachoooo!" a very loud, really loud sneeze was heard from the kitchen. "You're okay, buddy?" Namjoon pushed a bowl of cereal to Taehyung. He rubbed his nose, "Yeah, I'm good. I don't know why my nose feels itchy." Taehyung sniffed.

"Where are the others?"

"Jimin is taking his shower, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung are out to collect some debt. Jungkook and Hayoon are still asleep I guess. I haven't heard from them."

"Can you check for them? We have a lot to do today." Namjoon said. Taehyung didn't answer but to get up and walked towards Jungkook's room.

He knocked on the door but no one answered. He was about to know again but the door suddenly flew open, revealing Hayoon.

"Hey."

"Good morning." Hayoon gave him a small smile.

"Is Jungkook up?" Taehyung asked. "See for yourself." Hayoon stepped aside and let Taehyung walk into the room.

Taehyung chuckled when he saw Jungkook lying on his stomach. His mouth is slightly parted and a light snore was heard. "Such a baby."

"Isn't it?" Hayoon smiled.

Taehyung went closer to Jungkook and pinched his cheek. "Yah, wake up."

"Hmmmm" he groaned. "Yah." Taehyung pinched his cheek again.

"Hajima!" Jungkook mumbled. "You're such a baby Jungkook." Hayoon said. "I'm not a baby!" Jungkook's lips slightly pouted.

Taehyung slapped his back, "Wake up. Namjoon hyung said we got something important to do today. Better get up fast."

"Hmmm." Jungkook gave him a small nod.

Taehyung turned back to look at Hayoon. "Breakfast with us?" "Sure. Just let me get myself clean." Hayoon gave him a small smile.

"Alright." and with that Taehyung walked out of the room.

Hayoon bumped into Jimin on her way to the kitchen. "Hey." Jimin greeted her. She nodded at him, acknowledging his presence. "You're good?" asked him. Hayoon nodded, "Still feeling guilty."

"Don't be. You explained everything, so we're good now." Jimin said and she just nodded. "Let's have breakfast." Jimin lead the way as Hayoon followed closely behind.

"So what's today's plan?" Jimin asked. Namjoon and Taehyung were already eating their breakfast.

"Jin hyung is coming over today."

"Seokjin oppa?" Hayoon's face brightened. "I know you missed him so I called him over." Namjoon smiled. "Thank you so much." Hayoon smiled back at him.

Namjoon looked back at Jimin, "And while Jin hyung keeps Hayoon busy, the rest of us are going out to investigate something."

"Is it related to those people?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung took a sip of his strawberry yogurt drink. "Well, I found a lead about the gang that did business with Hayoon's uncle."

"Is it serious?" Hayoon asked. "Well, it is deadly serious. Your uncle apparently was dealing with the biggest gang in Seoul." Taehyung told her. She gulped. "For real?"

"Yup." Namjoon took a seat in front of her. "And whatever firearm he owed them, cost almost a billion."

"That much?" Jimin asked. Namjoon nodded again, "Well, apparently he's up to some underground business. From what we have right now, he bought the firearm from them and was planning to resell them for twice the original price."

"Target client?" Hayoon asked.

"Some VVIP from the United States, some from China and even some bodyguards for some royalties." Namjoon explained.

Hayoon sighed, "But I'm sure he didn't even manage to resell them, did he? The time he was shot, that was the first batch of firearms he received."

"Yes, you're right. And I'm guessing he was shot because he refused to pay the rest of the price of the firearms when he's already got the purchased items. At least, that's what we know so far." Taehyung added.

Hayoon looked at them, "But why are they looking for me? I was just there when he deliver-" she stopped for a while. "Because I was a witness. How can I forget that?" she sighed. "So what should I do now? What should we do now? Will it be okay if we just pay them?"

"I don't think it's gonna work." Jimin said.

Hayoon sighed. Her head was now full with thoughts on how to solve this, where to get the money from, will she be able to run away from this, should her do that?

Taehyung kicked Jimin's leg from under the table. Jimin glared at him, "What-" Taehyung nodded at Hayoon, "Comfort her!" He mouthed to his bestfriend.

Jimin turned sideways and saw how sad she was looking at that moment. Jimin's eyes landed on her hand on the table, resting next to her drinking glass. Jimin nervously clenched his fist before he finally held her hand gently.

Hayoon was...well obviously surprised. "Ji-Jimin?" "Don't worry too much. We will think of a way or two for this okay?" Jimin said.

"Can't I just run away?" Hayoon asked. She then looked at Namjoon and Taehyung. "None of you guys should've been involved in the first place." She was about to cry.

"Hey, hey." Jimin gently squeezed her hand to get her attention back on him. "It's okay. We face this together okay. It's not like we're not used to all this." Jimin gave her a small smile.

"Okay." Hayoon answered but still her tears managed to slip away. "Now don't cry hmmm." Jimin wiped her tears with his other free hand.

Namjoon suddenly cleared his throat. "You guys want to have some private time together?"

"N-No!" Hayoon shook her head before she quickly pulled her hand away. Jimin just chuckled before he continued his breakfast.