Chapter 36

Everyone gathered in the kitchen. Even Seokjin was called to come over for this.

"So are we going to wait until the letter opens by itself or someone's going to open it?" Yoongi sarcastically asked.

Earlier that day, they received a letter from an unknown sender. It has nothing else on the envelope other than a writing, 'Make sure to read this'

With a shaky hand, Namjoon's hand extended towards the letter. But before he could touch the letter, another hand reached for the letter first.

"Hyung will do it, Namjoon-ah." Seokjin said as his eyes didn't even leave the letter. "Hyung..." "It's just a letter. I'll do it." Seokjin then proceeded to open the letter.

They all waited in silence while the eldest hyung read the content. Everyone can see how Seokjin's eyes move from left to right, reading line after line. A moment after that, his eyes widened in shock.

He gritted his teeth and crumpled the letter along.

"Hyu-Hyung?"

"I don't know how you will solve this now." Seokjin put the letter on the coffee table. Hayoon was quick enough to snatch the letter before anyone did.

Jimin read the letter together with her. He gulped down his saliva bitterly. Hayoon then calmly gave the letter for others to read as well.

"What's the point of running? How long do you plan to run from us? We know she's with you guys. Hand her hover to us and we'll leave you once and for all. Leave her at the abandoned factory by the river, three days from today. Leave once she gets in there. Don't try anything funny. We'll have our best men watch over you. And don't try to leave the town. The consequences will be a lot worse." Taehyung read the letter out aloud.

Jimin pulled Hayoon closer. He kissed her head gently. "Don't worry. Just trust us okay." He whispered softly.

"Bullshit! I know for sure they won't stop haunting us down even if we hand Hayoon over." Hoseok cursed.

"What should we do now?" Hayoon asked worriedly.

"Namjoon, I'll have a talk with you after this. We'll think of something." Yoongi said and the younger male just nodded. "Hayoon, don't leave the house for now, okay?" Hoseok reminded Hayoon and she nodded.

She knew better to listen to them now.

Hayoon was in the kitchen with Seokjin and Hoseok. They were preparing dinner while the others were having a discussion. Yoongi particularly looks busy with his phone. He called someone and hasn't put the phone down for 2 hours now. She's curious but she knows they will tell her eventually.

"So, are you going to move in with Jimin after this?" Seokjin suddenly asked.

"Hu-Huh? Um, no. Jimin is still Hoseok oppa's roommate. I won't steal him." Hayoon smiled at Hoseok. "I know you can't leave without each other."

Hoseok laughed, "What do you mean? Of course I can. When the time comes, I still have to let him go. Now that I know he found the right one, I can let him be on his own."

"He's slowly getting back to being his old self. Once in a while he might show his anger. When the time comes, I hope you can handle him, Hayoon. He loves you. He won't hurt you."

Hayoon gave them a small nod. "Thank you for the advice, oppa. I will remember that."

"Hey." Just then Jimin walked into the kitchen.

"Are you guys done?" Hoseok asked. And Jimin nodded. "They want everyone in the room now."

Seokjin nodded. They turned off the stove and walked towards the room.

"So what's the plan now?" Seokjin asked.

"We have no other way, so I called 'them'." Yoongi said.

"Them?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Those kids." Yoongi added.

"Do we really need to go to that extent?" Seokjin asked.

"Like I said, we have no other way." Yoongi answered.

Hayoon looks confused. "What are you guys talking about? Who's this 'them' we're talking about?"

Namjoon looked at her, "They're Yoongi's friends, you could call them that if you want." "They're not my friends!" Yoongi narrowed his eyes on the younger male.

"Okay, but how does this work?" Hayoon asked him.

"Easy. We give what they want." Taehyung told her. Her eyes got teary, "You're giving up on me?"

Jungkook smiled, "Of course not, nuna." "Here's what we're going to do." Namjoon started to explain the plan, including plan B if the first plan didn't work.

"Will you guys be okay?" Hayoon was back in her own room. Jimin was there as well. "Don't worry about us. We are used to this." Jimin gently strokes her head. "But you're not. So make sure to follow the plan well, okay? Doesn't matter how bad we hurt that day, just stick to the plan." Jimin reminded her.

Tears blurred her sight, "No one's going to die right?"

"No, chub. No one's going to die. We'll all walk out from that place in one piece, all 8 of us." Jimin pecked her lips. "After that we can come up with a proper plan." he added, which brought a frown to her face.

"Plan? What plan?"

"Plan for me to build a family with you. You don't expect me to not marry you, do you?"

Hayoon's lips quivered when she heard his words. She hugged him. "Let's be safe. I want to be with you and the boys for a longer time."

Jimin hugged her back, gently patting her back.