Chapter 7

Jimin opened the door to his room. He started to pick up his shirt that was thrown everywhere. He turned to find Hayoon was still standing by the door, not coming in.

"What are you doing there? Are you not coming in?" Jimin called her, slightly raised his voice at her, making her flinch slightly.

Hayoon quickened her steps into the room. She looked around the room. It looks dull and lifeless, like Jimin. She noticed the used cigarette laying on the floor, some Playboy magazine laying openly on the bed.

Hayoon secretly rolled her eyes, "Men."

"What was that?" Jimin glared at her.

Hayoon went to the bed and started to pick the magazines, rearranged them. "While I'm here, I hope you will keep things in your pants. It's not good to be horny around a pregnant lady."

"Then stay away from me!" Jimin roughly snatched his magazines.

Hayoon slightly pouted her lips. She noticed how stuff was laying around on the floor so she bent down to pick up the trash but Jimin hurriedly stopped her. "What are you doing??"

"Picking your stuff?"

"Did you forget that you're pregnant? Stay put and don't move around will you?! You can't help much so don't add to the trouble!" Jimin raised his voice at her.

"What the hell Park Jimin?!" someone burst into the room after hearing Jimin's voice.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Jimin frowned at the sight of the doctor.

Seokjin strode towards the younger male. "I left you for not more than 4 hours and this is how you treat her?? She's better off with me."

"I will not allow that!"

"Then treat her well, you brat! Don't you ever raise your voice at her!" Seokjin scolded him. "Hyung!" Hoseok came running into the room, hugging Hayoon, covering her ears.

"Don't you realise that you were also yelling?" Hoseok asked Seokjin.

Both Jimin and Seokjin went silent.

Hoseok looked at Hayoon, "You're okay?" "Ye-Yeah..." Hayoon nodded weakly.

Jungkook stormed into the room and grabbed onto Hayoon's wrist. "Come with me." he pulled her with him.

"Where are you taking her??" Jimin narrowed his eyes on the younger male.

"Let the introvert talk to an introvert. You guys keep cleaning this room." Jungkook sighed. "Come with me okay?" Jungkook said softly at her and she just nodded.

Jungkook led her out of the room.

Namjoon leaned against the door frame, "You guys were trying to treat her well but it didn't turn out well." he sighed. "We might need to take a class on how to treat a girl."

"Not me!" Jimin snarled. "I change myself for no one." Jimin then stormed out of the room. "What's wrong with Jimin and his temper today?" Hoseok asked.

Seokjin shook his head, "No idea. I know he has his temper but it was not as bad as this."

Hayoon let Jungkook pull her with him and soon enough they were back in the kitchen. She noticed Yoongi and Taehyung were there, cleaning the fridge.

"You want me to help you clean the fridge?" Hayoon asked. Jungkook shook his head. "No. It's calmer here. Though Taehyung hyung can be loud sometimes but trust me, it's just his sneeze." Jungkook told her as he rummaged into the plastic bag that Hoseok brought in from the groceries shopping.

He took out some banana milk. "Here."

Hayoon looked at him in puzzlement. "H-Huuh?" "Why? You don't drink banana milk?" He asked her.

"Uhm...Uh-"

"Come on. Take it. It's rare that I'm sharing this with others." Jungkook gave her a small smile.

Hayoon nodded before she took the milk from Jungkook. "Thank you...uhm..."

"Jungkook." Jungkook smiled, "Just call me Jungkook. And I learnt that I'm younger than you are." he showed her his bunny smile and she just nodded.

"Uhmm...can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Uhm...why do you need to...keep me here? I could just live on my own." Hayoon told him. "Once the hyungs decide on something, they won't change their minds. You should probably ask them." Jungkook explained.

"Who again?"

"Namjoon hyung, Seokjin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung." Jungkook listed the hyungs. "Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung are at the same age. They practically take both my side and hyungs' side. With me being the youngest, I do whatever I want."

Hayoon nodded silently.

Jimin suddenly walked into the kitchen with his tantrum again. This time he kicked the trash bin, filled with the garbage from the fridge that Taehyung and Yoongi tidied.

"YAH!" On impulse, Yoongi took out his gun and pointed it to Jimin.

Hayoon covered her eyes and eyes while covering herself. "Please, stop!" She then got up and ran out from the kitchen.

"Wait!" Jungkook ran after her. When he saw the front door was left open, his heart dropped.

Jungkook yelled, "She ran away!" At once, the other guys grabbed their guns and ran out of the house, searching for Hayoon.