Chapter 4

6 men were looking at the pregnancy test that one of them bought in a rush. There were 5 of them and all of them showed a double line.

Hayoon was sitting there with them in a run down place they call home.

Jimin groaned, "Now what?"

"Should we let her go?" Taehyung asked. "Are you an idiot? She would report us to the police." Yoongi glared at the younger man.

"Keep me in the basement if you want but please let me keep the baby." Hayoon faintly sob.

"I don't believe her." Jimin said as he eyed her. "Yah! Can't you see the test? All of them are positive!" Taehyung asked.

"Abort the baby."

All heads turned to one person. Jung Hoseok.

Hayoon hugged herself. "No! Please no! It's already been with me for five weeks. Please don't do this to me." she cried.

Yoongi sighed. "Namjoon, we need his help."

The leader nodded as he took his phone and called someone. "Yea? Jin hyung? We need your help. A lady. Run a pregnancy test on her."

"Yah!! Did you impregnate some random lady? I told you to be careful you brat! Is it yours? Or is it the maknae's? Tell me who the father is! Let me put him to sleep forever!" another voice screamed so loud that the leader had to pull away the phone from his ear.

"Jin hyung! Quit it! We didn't even touch her in that way! Just...just help us okay." Namjoon said in annoyance.

"I'll meet you at the secret entrance in 15 minutes?"

"10 minutes."

"Sure." Seokjin from the other line ended the call.

"Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok, you're going to the hospital with her. Jin hyung will check her. But look for any suspicious eyes." The leader gave his order and the said males nodded.

Hoseok was driving single handedly. Jimin was sitting at the front of the passenger seat while Taehyung was at the back seat with Hayoon.

Hoseok checked the rear mirror, checking on Hayoon as she was completely staring into empty spaces, just looking at the outside as the car speeded through the road.

"Hey, what's your name?" Hoseok asked.

"I thought you knew. You already stalked me." Hayoon said. Her voice contains not much emotion.

"Stalking you was my job. They know nothing about you, not even your name." Jimin said. "You could answer him then." Hayoon countered back. "He was asking you, Miss." Jimin looked at her from the side mirror reflection.

"Are you guys trying to pick a fight? Right under our noses?" Taehyung looked at Hayoon before he looked at Jimin. "Huh, Jimin ssi?"

Jimin just let out a groan.

"So, your name?" Hoseok repeated his question.

"Nam Hayoon, 23 years old. Graduated last month. That's all." Hayoon answered shortly.

"Uhm, why...er...how did you get pre-"

"None of your concern." Hayoon answered coldly.

"Gosh! Woman, you need to watch over your temper." Hoseok suddenly went mad. "Then don't talk to me. I'm not in the mood." Hayoon answered back. Hoseok groaned, "Gosh! Why did we kidnap her?"

"You tell me." Jimin rolled his eyes.

Seokjin groaned, "Do you have to be in here?"

"I need to. Hoseok hyung and Taehyung are watching outside. I supposed I have to be here." Jimin answered as he crossed his hands on top of his chest.

Seokjin sighed, "I'm not going to do anything to her." "I know." Jimin answered shortly.

"So want to tell me what happened?" Seokjin asked him. "We don't know anything. We're about to kill her and she just said she's pregnant and poof! Here we are." Jimin told Seokjin.

"You and your killing jobs. Can't you just stop?"

"No, hyung. Not yet." Jimin answered him.

"She's coming in, Doctor Kim." Seokjin's most trusted nurse told him and he nodded, "Bring her in."

Hayoon walked into the room with another nurse. She asked her to sit on the empty chair in front of Seokjin's table.

"So, Miss Hayoon. We'll take your urine to the lab for further tests. It won't take long. Do you mind waiting?" Seokjin asked.

"I don't understand why you still need to do the urine test. I've taken the test several times back at the rundown place and they are all positive." Hayoon said coldly.

Seokjin looked at Jimin. "Mood swing." Jimin mouthed and Seokjin just nodded.

Seokjin looked back at Hayoon, "And you trust them, miss Hayoon? Even I myself don't trust these brats even if they're my friends. They're just a bunch of scumbag who only know how to kill people but didn't know how to wash the dishes, do the laundry or even clean that horrible place. Do you know how much I want to place them on the surgical table and plant a chip so that I could control them like a robot."

Hayoon was stunned for a moment before she let out a light chuckle.

Jimin and Seokjin were surprised to see her action. "Wh-what's wrong?" the doctor asked.

"Are you a doctor or are you a rapper? You speak so fast." Hayoon giggled. Seokjin smiled back, "Do I pass your vibe now?"

"You're halfway there." Hayoon smiled softly at him.

"So do you mind if I ask you a question?" Seokjin asked her. She didn't nod and not even shake her head. Seokjin thought it's okay for him to continue.

"How did this happen? Did someone....did someone r*pe you?"

Hayoon's eyes started to fill with tears.

Jimin, who was leaning against the wall now was standing up straight, cold gaze landed on Hayoon.

"H-hey-"

Hayoon sobbed. "We...w-we did it...."