Chapter 17

Hayoon spent most of the time in her room. Once in a while, she would go out to walk around the house, to see what the others are doing. She would come across Hoseok and Jimin who's investigating her uncle's homicide. Even though it's hard, they tried.

Sometimes, she would be in the kitchen with Yoongi or Taehyung who's helping her with the cooking. When Seokjin came over, he would prepare a feast for everyone despite being tired after spending hours at the hospital.

Jungkook will find things to do to be around her. He would try to fix the vanity in her room, change the layout of the room for her. Namjoon sometimes share his books with her, which she found amazing that a guy like him, in a gang like them, likes to read.

A month has passed since she first stayed with them and her pregnancy has reached its 6th week.

Jimin casually walked into her room without knocking.

Hayoon glared at him before putting her phone away. "Can't you knock first?"

"It's my room, anyway." Jimin rolled his eyes. "I know but I'm using this room at the moment. Please knock next time, okay?" Hayoon asked him kindly but he just rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?"

"Just checking on you." Jimin answered her and in return, she frowned. "Check on me? Why?" Asked her.

"You've been in the room for too long." Jimin leaned against the wall as he crossed his hands on top of his chest.

Hayoon crossed her hand on top of her chest. "Okay then, suggest something to do."

Jimin only replied to her with a clouded look, and doesn't know how to answer her because he knows nothing much can be done in the house. With them still looking into the case of those strangers chasing after her, they would once in a while go out for their mission and even came back late at night.

Jimin sighed, "Get ready. I'll wait for you in the car." And with that Jimin left the room, leaving Hayoon in puzzle.

Nevertheless, she got up from the bed and got ready in a few minutes since she's not a fan of make up.

She grabbed her phone and her purse. Before going out, she checked her phone. The moment she unlocked her phone, she felt sad again.

Before Jimin came in a moment ago, she was 'cleaning' her phone, deleting the unnecessary and old stuff from her phone. She was deleting her pictures with Dongjun. She was taking her time deleting those photos since it's a photo of her with someone she used to love, someone she used to do everything for him including giving up her virginity for him.

She sighed, "Move on, Hayoon. Move on!" She shook her head before she left the room.

The car ride was silent. Neither Jimin nor Hayoon said a thing. They just let the radio do its job, playing some old songs from the 90's.

"Are you okay?" Jimin decided to ask. She nodded. Jimin pressed his lips into thin lines as he made a right turn at the junction. "Tell me, what did I do this time?"

"Nothing." Hayoon answered shortly.

"Okay." Jimin nodded. "But if I did something wrong, I'm sorry, okay."

"Don't worry. It's not your fault."

Jimin sighed, "If you say so." He then drove into a grocery store parking lot.

Hayoon looked around, "What are we doing here?" "I don't know. What do people do when they go to the grocery store? Fix their car?" Jimin safely parked the car. He then turned off the engine.