Chapter 21

"You're okay?" Yoongi asked and she nodded. Hayoon then turned to look at Namjoon. "Can I.., Can I go home? I want to go back to my home."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow, "Your home? What do you mean your home, Hayoon?" "I want to go back to my place." she answered him.

"There's no 'your place', Hayoon. We talked to the landlord, remember? You only have our place' now." Taehyung said.

Hayoon fervently shook her head. "No, no. You don't understand."

"Then make us understand, Hayoon." Yoongi calmly yet sternly said with his hands crossed on top of his chest.

"I can't... I can't stay with you guys."

"Why?" Jimin asked sharply.

She couldn't find the right words to answer them.

"Then, you'll be staying with us. I'll talk to Jin hyung as to when you can go back home." Jimin walked out from the ward.

Hayoon sighed, "He's mad at me isn't he?"

Taehyung carefully took a seat on the bed. He took her hand and placed it on his lap, gently rubbed her knuckles. "He's not mad. He's just.... worried."

"Worried?" Hayoon snickered. "Why would anyone worry about me?"

Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung looked at her in puzzle. Hayoon continued her words, "I'm just another useless piece-"

"Stop!" Taehyung tightened his grip on her hand. "You are not useless! So please, don't say such a thing."

"Hayoon, one's opinion doesn't represent the whole community. He may say some sht about you but I know you are stronger than that. You don't need a man for you to be strong, Hayoon. You are strong on your own." Namjoon talked.

"It's not easy for someone to sacrifice a relationship for a friendship. You're one in the millions Hayoon. Be proud of it." The male added.

"Yea." Yoongi butt in. "Be proud that you saved yourself from another jerk." Yoongi scoffed. "If I was is in your place, I would step on him until I kill him."

Taehyung shook his head with a small smile, "You see, you're not useless. You're our family now." He gently pulled her into a comforting hug.

Once again, Hayoon broke down in tears.

"Where's Jimin?" Hayoon asked in puzzle.

"Why? Do you miss him already?" Seokjin asked her teasingly. Hayoon pouted a little. "He was here for a few days. It's normal for me to ask when I didn't see him today."

Hoseok laughed. "Don't worry. He's at home with Yoongi and the others."

Hayoon just silently nodded.

Just then Jungkook came in. "Done! Let's go home." Seokjin was surprise. "That was fast. I never thought the hospital would settle all the discharge documents within..." Seokjin proceeded to check the time. "Half an hour. That's a record." He kept his hand back into the pocket of his white robe.

Jungkook scoffed. "I want to bring nuna home as soon as possible. And I made sure they give me what I want."

Seokjin shook his head before turning back to Hayoon. "Are you ready to go home?"

She nodded timidly.